Screenwriting Pro shutting down -- Final Draft 9, $99 (Through 10/15)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenwriting Pro shutting down -- Final Draft 9, $99 (Through 10/15)

It's been awhile since I did anything on Screenwriting Pro, but I had a couple of things there. You should snag anything you want before they go away.

As a salve (or a sales promotion) they're offering Final Draft 9 for $99, until the end of the day, on the 15th. I don't know if it that's a great price or not. I don't use Final Draft.

I have no reason to think the "Writer's Store" isn't completely legit, but I'm not affiliated with them, so as always -- buyer beware.

Hi,

It was with a heavy heart last week that I announced the closure of Screenwriting Pro. Technology has changed and it's become evident that the best way forward is to start from scratch - new code and new ideas around writing a screenplay.

When I sent the email I never anticipated the outpouring of appreciation for Screenwriting Pro from screenwriters all around the world. Thank you and stay-tuned for news regarding an iOS app.

If you are continuing as a screenwriter, make sure you grab a copy of Final Draft for only $99. This is $100 off the normal price, plus you still receive all of the benefits of purchasing from The Writers Store. This very special offer ends tomorrow, October 15 at 11:59pm. Use promotional code SPRO99 or just click on over to the Final Draft page for more information.

Thank you again and I wish you continued success behind every scene, page and plot-twist.

Best,

Jesse Douma
    "I just couldn't live in a world without me."
Working...
X