No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone APP & Ipad APP Help

Hey guys,

Quick question for you. I am looking at building an android, iphone/ipad app.
    Something called movie/script notepad.

At the moment i use a little notepad but i don't always have it with me and it's annoying.

I haven't found any good app to write little notes, add a picture or a song to said notes. I use iPhone notes but i have a lot of other stuff on and it's pretty disorganized.

I wanted to create notes by specific movie title and then if i wake up in the night i can put some notes done and it syncs with the whole project on my ipad or iphone etc...

What do you guys think? Good idea? crap idea? you already use something similar?

Any other options would be cool?

Re: Iphone APP & Ipad APP Help

Well, I just create different folders in the Notes app for each project.
    You know you can do that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by olin1 View Post
      Any other options would be cool?
      It sounds like you're trying to reinvent Evernote.
      STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

didn't know evernote

this is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by olin1 View Post
          didn't know evernote

this is perfect
          Until just recently you could have unlimited devices on the free version -- now it's limited to two, but the web version doesn't count as a device. So, if you have an iPhone, and an iPad and a Mac laptop and/or desktop, you can use the web version on the PCs. (Not quite as nice, but it works.)

I like Evernote a lot, though I'm a little luckier. Since there's no official Linux client, my unofficial clients (NixNote and Everpad) are not subject to the limitation. I've got Evernote on an Android phone and on a Blackerry Q10 -- and Everpad on my Linux desktop and laptop.

I'm currently using it online as a way to save my Fountain formatted script snippets I write on www.afterwriting.com. That way I don't have to use Google Drive.

Another product -- which works a lot like Evernote, but only handles simple text -- is Simplenote. It has one nice advantage -- you can publish notes to the Internet (for free) and pass the links on to your readers. It's owned by the same people (Automattic) who own WordPress.
          Last edited by Centos; 07-23-2016, 09:23 PM.
          STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
          X