X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KitesAreFun
    replied
    No worries. I got your response to my email, but haven't had a chance to reply. Will send you the script once it's ready. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ExtHollywoodDay
    replied
    My bad. I def. check AOL more than my IMs. Hope everyone's doing well out there. I'm going pretty stir crazy. I try to get out and walk but it's really stressful having to make sure no one's lurking around a corner to breathe on you. :/

Leave a comment:

• KitesAreFun
    replied
    Originally posted by unshootable! View Post
    Maybe just shoot Bart an email: [email protected]
    Will do. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• unshootable!
    replied
    Maybe just shoot Bart an email: [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• KitesAreFun
    replied
    I sent him a PM for his contact info the other day, but haven't heard back. Maybe he hasn't logged on recently. Any chance someone can send it to me? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• unshootable!
    replied
    Took advantage of Bart's pandemic special. Great notes and a great service all-round. Highly recommended.

Leave a comment:

• ExtHollywoodDay
    replied
    Well, I had to nudge up a few bucks to cover fees, but I hope $105 for a feature as a Pandemic special is still welcome news for new and old clients alike.

Hope you're all doing well out there.

-Bart

Leave a comment:

• ExtHollywoodDay
    replied
    Re: Good Notes Cheap

Kind of you to say. Thanks much.

Leave a comment:

• SundownInRetreat
    replied

$99 for page-by-page feedback? Those who need it should be all over this.

Leave a comment:

• ExtHollywoodDay
    replied

Hi- if Joseph Maiingan Braun is reading this- I tried emailing you and it bounced back undeliverable...

Trying again.

Leave a comment:

• ExtHollywoodDay
    replied

I've read novels now and again for notes customers. I definitely read a pile for potential adaptation when I was reading for Bruckheimer.

Leave a comment:

• lostfootage
    replied

Originally posted by ExtHollywoodDay View Post

So if you're hunkered down in quarantine, you find yourself with time to finally finish that draft, let's let that be one of our threads of hope.

I'm going to drop my script notes rate to the lowest it has ever been- $99 for the duration of this pandemic.

Let's all be hopeful that we'll bounce back quickly and get back to business.
    Thank you for doing a pandemic rate, I may send something your way.

Also, do you evaluate novels?

Leave a comment:

• ExtHollywoodDay
    replied

Hey all.

Obviously we've entered a seriously messed up moment as a species. Businesses are sending people home. LA feels like it's on lockdown. Production is halted on many shows and movie shoots.

I'm reminded of the peak week of the Y2K panic- when I was a new reader at the prodco of an Oscar-winning producer on the Sony lot.

I asked one of the CE's what she thought of the threat of a broad disruption. She told me 'people will always want entertainment.'

So if you're hunkered down in quarantine, you find yourself with time to finally finish that draft, let's let that be one of our threads of hope.

I'm going to drop my script notes rate to the lowest it has ever been- $99 for the duration of this pandemic.

Let's all be hopeful that we'll bounce back quickly and get back to business.

Leave a comment:

• ExtHollywoodDay
    replied

Hey Gang-

Back from a story consulting stint on a Quibi show.

Hit me with those scripts!

THX-

Ext

Leave a comment:

• ExtHollywoodDay
    replied

De Nada

Leave a comment:

Working...
X