Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cole needs help...

Deek, I'm ashamed of you. Are you not going to mention FOTR where Sam whacks the orcs with a frying pan during the Rumble in Moria?

There's also the opening sequence of Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre II, where some chick gets it in the face with a shovel...and does the part where they nail Michelle to the chair count?
    It's not just a forest: it's a whole bunch of different trees

Comment

Originally posted by ViningWolff
      Raiders of the lost ark - When Marion bashes Indy with the mirror (still makes me laugh) - Raiders again - when marion wacks the guy over the head with the burning log in her bar. Same with a frying pan later.
      She also knocks the German pilot cold in the cockpit of the flying wing with the wheel block

How bout when Dennis Farina smashes Gene Hackman in the face with the telephone in Get Shorty?

Comment

Not Yet...?

No one's mentioned SHAUN OF THE DEAD?

Maybe those rumors of a cricket bat and pool cue aren't true?

I'll have to check into this....
        JEKYLL & CANADA (free .mp4 download @ Vimeo.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Pen Dragon
          How bout when Dennis Farina smashes Gene Hackman in the face with the telephone in Get Shorty?
          That reminded me of the beatdown fantasy in High Fidelity where Tim Robbins gets hit with a phone and an air conditioner.
          "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"
          "If I didn't have inner peace I'd totally go psycho on you guys all the time." - Carl Carlson

Comment

This is kinda like saying, "I need a list of movies where guns are used."

What do you need it for, Cole? Just curious.
            Screenwriting is like stripping. You don't just dump your clothes on the floor. You tease as you go. And then you get screwed in a back room for money. - Craig Mazin

Comment

One memorable bash was Ray 'I'm the daddy!' Winstone clobbering a fellow borstal boy in "Scum" with a sock filled with snooker balls to the face.

Vinnie Jones in "Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels" smashing a tanning table onto the head of a hapless victim.

I would imagine that the latest Elijah Wood flick, "Green Street" will feature more thuggery than one could shake a stick at seeing as it's all about West Ham football hooligans.

Comment

Rumours Confirmed

Originally posted by Fortean
                No one's mentioned SHAUN OF THE DEAD?

Maybe those rumors of a cricket bat and pool cue aren't true?

I'll have to check into this....
                Yes; cricket bat, pool cues, and shovel were repeatedly used against zombies.
                JEKYLL & CANADA (free .mp4 download @ Vimeo.com)

Comment

And a severed leg. Don't forget the severed leg.
                  It's not just a forest: it's a whole bunch of different trees

Comment

Working...
                  X