No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic

Originally posted by elephant1978
    And men are staring at hot chick comics? Most are butch lesbians. And out of the ones who aren't, Silverman is the hottest. And that ain't saying much.

Ele...
    Cho is the most annoying.

Comment

And unfunny.

Comment

Originally posted by yvonnjanae
        Since the comics appearance seems to be an issue here, I just thought I'd throw in my opinions. Not a single hot male comedian? Wow. How will we women survive without hot men to make us laugh?
        Hum. I've always found that their being funny is what made them hot. Kind of like, Hal Sparks.

Not only is he funny, but he's got a lot to offer a gal...

Namely a willingness to show his naked butt and a fifteen inch tongue.

But really, it's his humor I find attractive.

Honest.

"So I guess big parts of our youth are supposed to suck. Otherwise we'd get too attached and wake up one day trapped on a hamster wheel that used to look like a merri-go-round." - Hal Sparks

Comment

Hey, that guy was in the last episode of CSI. I wondered where I'd seen him before. Probably Comedy Central.

Comment

Some opinions:

I Think Phillis Diller and Woody Allen are the two greatest old school comics ever.

You don't have to be dirty to be funny. Ellen Degeneres and Brian Regan are two of the funniest stand-ups working today.

A lot of females think Dane Cook is hot.

I think intelligence is a prerequisite to having a sense of humor. Most comics are very smart, except hacks like Rich Vos and Richard Jenny.

Comment

Sarah's jokes about 9/11 leave me cold. Very cold. She might as well do jokes about the Holocaust. There's a place for shock humor, but it takes a comic genius to make it funny and palitable. Carlin, Pryor, Chris Rock -- she ain't.

Comment

True shock value can get old, but, imo, sarah's funny for contemplating the wrong things to say and then saying them. She may not have a long career out of it, but she's funny to me.

Haven't seen the movie yet.

P.S. On a separate tangent, being funny as she is makes her hotter.

I saw her at a party, a lame-ass party at a tennis club. The small window of opportunity to talk to her slammed close in my face pretty quick. She left. But had I brought my nads, I would have told her "You are one fvckin- funny (fill in the blank with derogatory word)."
                #writinginaStarbucks #re-thinkingmyexistence #notanotherweaklogline #thinkingwhatwouldWilldo

Comment

Kintner,
                  the Regan boy is my fave. Love that guy.

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

Brian Regan is the best working stand up today.

Thank you.
                    "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
                    Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

Originally posted by billythrilly7
                      Brian Regan is the best working stand up today.

Thank you.
                      LOL, this guy's pretty damn funny! Check out this clip...

http://www.brian-regan.com/audio/Cli...n-Hospital.wma

Comment

I know he isn't in any films, but that new guy who does "The Soup" on E network just has me rolling onthe floor laughing. Joel something.

And another funny guy is that really tall blond guy with the glasses who had his own show for half a season on CBS about six years ago. He has thinning hair-- god why can't I think of anyone's name???

Funniest comedien from the past? Richard Pryor.

"Until the Lion writes his own story, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter." -African Proverb

Comment

Sarah's jokes about 9/11 leave me cold. Very cold. She might as well do jokes about the Holocaust.
                          She does do Holocaust jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by refriedwhiskey
                            Hey, that guy was in the last episode of CSI. I wondered where I'd seen him before. Probably Comedy Central.
                            Yep. He also played Zoltan in Dude, Where's My Car and the dude in the elevator in Spidey2.

Plus he's in all the "I Love the"s on VH1.

And he played in Queer as Folk, that's been his biggest role I think so far.

But he cut his teeth as a standup comedian and still performs several times a year. I saw him in July at Cobbs in San Francisco.

There's a clip on his website from Comedy Central.
                            "So I guess big parts of our youth are supposed to suck. Otherwise we'd get too attached and wake up one day trapped on a hamster wheel that used to look like a merri-go-round." - Hal Sparks

Comment

He also used to be the host of Talk Soup after John Henson left. I never found him funny on that show...or really anything else I've ever seen him on.

Speaking of Talk Soup (now called, "The Soup"), the host they have on there now is absolutely hilarious. Best host ever on that show. He also used to be in those Burger King commercials that took place in the office. He was the boss who always picked on that one little guy.
                              "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Just rented this last night. I thought her stage act was funny, but yeah it's the same joke retold. A funny joke.

The framing device was so uninspired that it drew away from the rest of the material.

She uses her cutness well, it's a definite pillar of her routine. I saw her section of the Aristocrats, and she wasn't as funny. She even worked in some of her material into, and it fell flat.

I don't know how time is gonna treat her comedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X