Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSIDE MAN - starring Charles Schine & Denzel Washington

I thought this was a pretty cool concept what do u guys make of it? It stars Charles Schine who recently starred in the movie Sin City and Derailed along with Denzel Washington.

see the trailer at http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...deman/teaser2/
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: INSIDE MAN - starring Charles Schine & Denzel Washington

Originally posted by Juno Styles
    I thought this was a pretty cool concept what do u guys make of it? It stars Charles Schine who recently starred in the movie Sin City and Derailed along with Denzel Washington.

see the trailer at http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...deman/teaser2/
    I guess Denzel is second-string compared to C. Schine.

Comment

don't get the charles schine joke but i hope everyone goes to see it - its my wife's big movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Rasta
        I guess Denzel is second-string compared to C. Schine.
        hard to tell. i guess if youre rooting for the bad guy. otherwise Denzel is the protagonist. hopefully spike does a good job. his last two major releases She Hate Me and The 25th Hour didnt do so good in the box office. if john singleton or tarantino directed it i wouldnt have to question it.
        One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by SCRYPTREADER
          don't get the charles schine joke but i hope everyone goes to see it - its my wife's big movie.
          your wife in the movie?

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles
            your wife in the movie?
            casting director.

Comment

thats real cool. i think those two going up against each other is a good combo. Denzel plays a great cop/detective and C Shine was good in Sin City as a bad guy.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by creativexec
                Denzel plays a cop who, in the aftermath of a hostage situation in a bank, investigates the whereabouts of the culprit (Clive Owen) who managed to disappeared without a trace.

Jodie Foster (in a supporting role) plays a spin doctor hired by bank owner Christopher Plummer to bury a secret that could be exposed as a result of the robbery.

The story is told in flashbacks. It's a slick piece of writing that has a few too many logic issues - if you look carefully. Should make for a fun movie, nevertheless.
                the draft i first read had the logic problems you pointed out... i think it was was being set up for owen wilson and don cheadle at the time. then it fell thru. funny, my wife was all set to cast the series "sleeper cell" (she did the pilot) when she got the call that denzel was on board... there were some re-writes and i think the final version may be more of a straightforward caper film in the vein of dog day... nonetheless, obviously i have my fingers crossed that it does well.

the trailer looks great.

Comment

I liked the script and thought it was clever.. The Foster/lawyer part must have been expanded after the draft I have because I can't imagine her agreeing to play such a minor role.
                  Fortune favors the bold - Virgil

Comment

Looks like Clive Owen plays the villian. Who the hell is Charles Shine?

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

Charles Schine was the name of Clive Owen's character in Derailed.

I'd say Juno is referring to Owen. A minor misunderstanding.
                      If I spot a phoney I'll call it. Or would you prefer I didn't? - English Dave

Comment

oops...

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

55-65 mio BO?

Comment

Originally posted by Khabs
                            55-65 mio BO?
                            hope so...

Comment

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machine
                              The Foster/lawyer part must have been expanded after the draft I have because I can't imagine her agreeing to play such a minor role.
                              How small was the part? Her role in A Very Long Engagement was pretty small (for her, anyway).
                              "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"
                              "If I didn't have inner peace I'd totally go psycho on you guys all the time." - Carl Carlson

Comment

Working...
                              X