X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lostfootage
    replied
    Originally posted by Done Deal Pro View Post
    Let us know what you think. I went in knowing very little so that might have helped with expectations.
    I watched that sometime last year. It was solid. I don't remember how I picked it, think it was one of those, "If you liked that movie, you'll like this one..."

Leave a comment:

• Done Deal Pro
    replied
    Let us know what you think. I went in knowing very little so that might have helped with expectations.

Leave a comment:

• Anagram
    replied
    Hi Will, sounds like a good one. I've been looking for a good mystery. Thanks for the recommend!

Leave a comment:

• Done Deal Pro
    started a topic Blow the Man Down

Blow the Man Down

I rarely, if ever, post about movies, but my wife and I watched the indie film BLOW THE MAN DOWN last night and enjoyed it. It's a pretty sharp little Dark Comedy-Drama-Mystery-Thriller. There are other films I probably should have posted about along the way but figured I'd give this movie a "shout out" since I don't even remember it coming out in 2019. It's pretty highly ranked on Rotten Tomatoes.

Solid performances, decent twists and nicely put together overall.
    Welcome to Easter Cove, a salty fishing village on the far reaches of Maine's rocky coast. Grieving the loss of their mother and facing an uncertain future, Mary Beth & Priscilla Connolly cover up a gruesome run-in with a dangerous man. To conceal their crime, the sisters must go deeper into Easter Cove's underbelly and uncover the town matriarchs' darkest secrets.
Working...
X