Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Jack Nicholson Movie You've Enjoyed; Documentary

Hey gang. Working on a documentary about Gulity Pleasure films. Wanted to know what is your favorite movie of Jack's most might conisder his weakest
    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
    - Screenwriting Friend

Doc sounds cool. I'm confused by the choice of Jack... he doesn't really make those movies, but okay. He only has like a few choices as he's been in top movies, so I guess Anger Management with Sandler, but I saw it once and it's not a guilty pleasure or a pleasure at all.

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily call it Jack's "worst" movie, but I have always enjoyed the remake of The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981) that he and Jessica Lange did.

It is the only film that I can think of that he cries from sorrow in. He did a great job in it in my opinion.

Comment

My “favorite movie of Jack's most might consider his weakest” is The Cry Baby Killer (1958). Low-budget or not, it’s a 1950s film I find amusing for that reason alone. If I recall correctly, the acting isn’t great but perhaps I ought to revisit it.
        “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

Psych-Out

Comment

Working...
          X