Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pig

Just when you thought your story ideas wouldn't pass muster, along comes a movie to give you hope: Pig (2021), starring Nicolas Cage.

EDIT TO ADD

After so many of my favorite Nicolas Cage films such as Lord of War, The Weatherman, National Treasure, Adaptation, and Matchstick Men, my loyalty as a fan of Nicolas Cage remains undiminished. Regardless of reviews or box office gross, I’ll definitely see this porcine masterpiece. Given the production company’s history, it’s probably going to be fun to watch.
    Last edited by Clint Hill; 06-18-2021, 08:21 AM.
    "Go to the edge of the cliff and jump off. Build your wings on the way down.- - Ray Bradbury

Pigs are smarter than dogs, too, so it’ll be interesting to see what kinds of tricks the pigs can do in this “Taken Bacon” scenario. I wonder if Liam Neeson makes a cameo appearance as a mentor to Cage’s character. Hmm....
    "Go to the edge of the cliff and jump off. Build your wings on the way down.- - Ray Bradbury

Comment

Haven't heard of this one yet. But I love Nic Cage. Especially in The Rock, Valley Girl, and Color Out of Space.

Comment

Please tell me the Declaration of Independence makes a guest appearance.

Comment

When I heard about the premise I was expecting something over-the-top, but it's actually a very earnest and heartfelt movie. Probably the best thing Cage has done in years, although I have high expectations for The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent too.

Comment

Finally got around to viewing the trailer and I must say this looks like a great film. Nic Cage deserves more recognition for his talent.

I am completely bummed though, none of the theaters in my area are going to show this one.

I read the prodco/distribution have exclusivity with Hulu, so I guess I will have to wait until it lands there. 😔

Comment

Working...
            X