Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wick 4 masterpiece

Hey I saw the 123 so many times. Now John Wick 4 is out this weekend.
    It will do 60 million in three days.
    Rave reviews.
    Do you know this director?
    He is the best director, better than most. Not as good as Cameron but better than most.

RottenTomatoes has it at big high marks.

Comment

I went to see this movie again with all the employees at work. And we all loved it. I was like falling in love with movies.
      How come the movie looks so good with night cinematography?
      It is a masterpiece.
      Which fights did you like?

Comment

I tried to watch the original John Wick on TV like a month ago(I'd never seen any of the series before) and I turned it off about twenty minutes in (but I think I did go back later and finish it off, but I don't remember much). I've never seen any of the the others.

I did watch the new Top Gun: Maverick tonight... I can discuss that.

Comment

I saw it again. Loved it again. A modern mastserpiece.

Comment

One man's trash truly is another man's treasure.

I really enjoyed the first film - it was the '80s throwback modern audiences needed!
            2 was okay.
            3 was bad. I had to watch it in little instalments because it couldn't hold my interest.
            And 4 was just massively up its own anus! Overly long, characters just doing stupid stuff because we had to pretend it made sense, and Donnie Yen becoming a gun-slinging Zatoichi, because... well, don't all hitman turn into Daredevil once they lose their eyeballs?

At the end of the film (ruined quite a bit by the cinema having the sound too loud - I won't pretend that wasn't a factor in my just wishing the film to hurry up and end), we went into a pub and, where we all agreed (4 blokes) that it was pretty sucky, we also had the unanimous decision that the series crapped on Marvel from a great height!
            Now, what does that tell you?

Comment

Masterpiece? You don't watch a lot of films eh? 😉😂 I love how the police don't exist in John Wick's world. 6 a.m., gun fire by Sacre Couer. Oh well, must be those people from the Continental. 🤣
              I will not fall into despair! I will keep myself hearty, till freedom is opportune!

Comment

Working...
              X