Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else watch(ing) Die Hard?

Got it on right now, 12:37 am Christams morning.
    SHAZAM!

Re: Anybody else watch(ing) Die Hard?

My local video store no longer has it for rent. The boxed set on Amazon is $50, but each one individually costs around $12.00. Huh? Anyway, I've spent all my Christmas money on necessary things, so I guess I'll have to wait until next year to get it (I'd like to watch unadulterated by the American censors who think they have the right to take care of my delicate sensibilities).

Comment

All 3 die hards are on sale this week at circuit city for $4.99 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
        All 3 die hards are on sale this week at circuit city for $4.99 each.
        We don't have Circuit City here. Wait a minute... Radio Shack got bought out by Circuit City, and now it's called The Source by Circuit City, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't sell DVDs, only DVD players.

Comment

I have the dvd and we actually watched it inbetween cooking the turkey, etc.
          Did you notice the gas prices? Gas: $.74 a gallon. Oh, those were the days!

Charli

Comment

Originally posted by Charli
            Did you notice the gas prices? Gas: $.74 a gallon. Oh, those were the days!

Charli

Man, I actually did notice that.
            SHAZAM!

Comment

Having once worked for Radio Shack, what you said intrigued me, OJ.

Here's what I found. Neat. It appears Circuit City DOESN'T own Radio Shack in Canada: just all their storefronts!

The Canadian counterpart of RadioShack, also known as Radio Shack, was run by a company called InterTAN, acquired in 2004 by Circuit City. However, Radio Shack sued InterTAN one week after the purchase, claiming InterTAN had breached the terms of their agreement. On March 24, 2005, a U.S. district court judge ruled in favor of Radio Shack and cancelled their agreement, meaning that all 950 Radio Shack stores in Canada must stop using the brand name in any of their products, packaging or advertising by June 30, 2005. As a result, all of the InterTAN stores were rebranded under the name The Source by Circuit City and RadioShack Corporation plans to open its own stores in Canada under the RadioShack name.

Comment

Working...
              X