No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbie vs West Side Story

I am really fed up.
    Why filmmakers are not UpToDate with how the new generation is changing.
    Barbie will do 200,000.000.00 this week.
    How much did West Side Story make?
    Why did SS think WS will be a revolution?
    Maverick did that.
    Now Barbie will be big.
    And why did he make IJ ?????
    What is going on in Hollywood ?
    The old guards must go.

Just wait until he remakes Barbie in 2034.

Comment

If, in Terminator 3, they'd've put Kristanna Loken, T-X, in a fuchsia cat suit they'd've saved the Terminator franchise. Just saying.

Last edited by Mark Somers; 07-22-2023, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
        hahahahahahaaaaa

I laugh, and cry, because this will probably be true, 😆😂🤣🤔🤨😐😯😥

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
          Hi Sir,
          Just wondering why Barbie is doing so well at the box office. Can't SS learn from this? Can't we learn from this? Will it do well in its second week? Will there be part 2? What is K Kennedy thinking of right now? Competition is good, do you agree? SS and Kennedy thought IJ Dial would do well. But can't they give new actors and and new writers a chance? Will they make IJ IN 2026 AND in 2032? How about the movie called KEN AND BARBIE, with more on KEN?

Comment

Originally posted by Darthclaw13 View Post

hahahahahahaaaaa

I laugh, and cry, because this will probably be true, 😆😂🤣🤔🤨😐😯😥
            You should see the line up outside the cinema.
            It was big money making machine. Why is Barbie the movie a revolution?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Somers View Post
              If, in Terminator 3, they'd've put Kristanna Loken, T-X, in a fuchsia cat suit they'd've saved the Terminator franchise. Just saying.

Barbie will do well for one whole month. I am predicting this. Will they spin a tv show?

Comment

Screw Barbie, AND the hype. But that’s just me.

Comment

It’s really simple. You have two great directors who respect past film, hate CGI, and do their own thing. They’re not slaves to the studio system.

I guarantee you if Barbie was directed by JJ Abrams and Oppenheimer by Michael Bay, the theatres would be so empty, the pressure differential from the outside would have caused an IMPLOSION!!! KILLING… well, no one, cause they’re empty.
                  I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHound View Post
                    It’s really simple. You have two great directors who respect past film, hate CGI, and do their own thing. They’re not slaves to the studio system.

I guarantee you if Barbie was directed by JJ Abrams and Oppenheimer by Michael Bay, the theatres would be so empty, the pressure differential from the outside would have caused an IMPLOSION!!! KILLING… well, no one, cause they’re empty.
                    If they hate CGI, shouldn't they have just used miniatures... you know: like the nuclear test footage?

EDIT: I have zero interest in Barbie, by the way, but that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                    X