No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw III

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...06/story.jhtml

looks like they are gonna milk that cash cow after all.....i wonder how far they will go? Saw IV, Saw V, Saw XII, etc...
    Last edited by Juno Styles; 03-03-2006, 06:50 AM.
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: Saw III

It's the new Friday the 13th
    Half a bubble off level... systems normal.

Comment

The first one was pretty good. Saw II was just sad.
      The Complete IfilmPro DEVELOPMENT FORUM (PDF)

Comment

i thought Saw II was better but the ending sucked. part one was cool but in neither one did you have much of a clue as to how it would end. i guess in part three they will probably bring out the killer's long lost twin brother at the end and flashback to a small moment in the beginning where he mentioned he had relatives that are killer too.
        One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

and I heard that HOSTEL will also have a sequel.
          wait for it...

Wait for it...

FVCK NO!!!
          A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
          Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
          Money is better than compliments.

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles
            http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...06/story.jhtml

looks like they are gonna milk that cash cow after all.....i wonder how far they will go? Saw IV, Saw V, Saw XII, etc...
            why did you edit your ben affleck comment?
            "everything a writer learns about the art and craft of fiction takes just a little away from his need or desire to write at all. in the end he knows all the tricks and has nothing to say."

Comment

Originally posted by prince pantyhose
              why did you edit your ben affleck comment?
              lol, i thought it was funny, but then i figured there were too many Ben Affleck jokes and nobody would laugh.

i should have left it in there and see who was the first person to actually believe that he and jennifer lopez would star in it.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by DMNY
                and I heard that HOSTEL will also have a sequel.
                really? aw damn. was that any good? looked kinda cheap but i noticed it did alright in the box office.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Like SAW...HOSTEL was meant for just a one deal movie.
                  A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
                  Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
                  Money is better than compliments.

Comment

Have you ever see-sawed when you were a little kid.. and you went up, and the kid on the other end jumped off and you came crashing down.

There will be three times the kid does this.. then you never play see-saw with the lil' pissant again.

Same thing with girls called "Debbie"... that's why there are no Debbies anymore.

Comment

I think films like LOTR and Harry Potter are to 'blame'. Maybe one day everything will be a sequel or a remake of everything else... or are we there already???
                      www.filmfiler.com -- everbody has a story to tell, what's yours?

Comment

Working...
                      X