Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the "Bllep" do you know?

Dr. Leung, my friends doctor recommended it.

..uhmm. weird, kind of starred that gal who is hard of hearing and she has a speech impediment who's been on "The West Wing"

Also caught her on Oprah once.

Anyhow, I don't like to crap on films or peoples writing, but lordmotherofgawd did it suck.

It was like watching "Truly, Madly, Deeply" witch did live up to it's name 'cause it was truly, madly, deeply bad.

Sorry for my opinions.

Re: What the "Bllep" do you know?

I'm with you, Ele.

You have my full support.
    "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
    Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

It's not a "speech impediment," dude.

She's deaf.

That's how deaf people talk.

"Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

You got that it's from the same fine folks who channel RAMTHA, right?

Terrible, insultingly terrible it was.

For those interested, tune into THE ELEGANT UNIVERSE next time it plays on PBS.

String theory may be loopy too but at least it's not insultingly so. And it's got that sci-fi entertainment going for it, true or not.

THE ELEGANT UNIVERSE explains why Jesus walking through solid walls makes perfect sense, on a Quantum level. (God can throw dice with the Universe, Prof. Einstein ... God just wills where the dice need to go)

WHAT THE BLEEP just makes you wish He'd walk through the wall and slap those filmmakers upside the head.
        sigpic
        "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
        that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
        -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus
          That's how deaf people talk.
          Deaf Italians wave their fingers around more.
          sigpic
          "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
          that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
          -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

I witnessed this on Sundance or IFC last week. It is indeed interesting.

YACAM, the woman you're talking about is Marlie Maitlain, there's no reason to be embarassed by Opti's rude remark. She is completely deaf, I think. He was grandstanding and trying to embarass you. He's part of the group who still has to learn to wipe his butt.

I must tell you I'm fascinated by string theory and quantum physics anyway, but hardly am looking at this from anything but an entertainment POV.

What's more interesting is this has become a topic in some of the more liberal church discussion groups. Instead of faith based religion, some may want to hang on, even if it's by a string!

I was into it, into the spirit, if you will, until they brought out the Ramtha part. Then the bells went off and I laughed through the rest of it.
            Writers write to be read, right?

Comment

andlary,

Thank you.

Years ago I read Stephen Hawkings "A Breif History of Time". I didn't get it.

Biomimicky( a relatively new science) Biology, Chemistry are my strenghts.

Years ago something happened to my body. mI no longer use deoderants, colognes, etc.

Through a great deal of research, and this is going to sound weird, I found that my large intestine produces a drug called CHN through the purification of proteins prduced throgh my large intestine which creates my own body perfumes and at times causes my eyes to be crystalline blue.

On a personal aside, thanks again!

Comment

This could be an regular indigo revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by YACAM
                  Years ago something happened to my body. mI no longer use deoderants, colognes, etc.

Through a great deal of research, and this is going to sound weird, I found that my large intestine produces a drug called CHN through the purification of proteins prduced throgh my large intestine which creates my own body perfumes and at times causes my eyes to be crystalline blue.
                  Yep - that does sound weird. My body also produces its own natural perfumes - which is why I use a hell of a lot of deodorant.

And considering the last 20cm of the large intestine is usually called the 'rectum', I'd be worried that other people might not appreciate the 'perfumes' that the large intestine produces.

And what the heck is CHN? The mysterious stuff that the large intestine produces already has a name. It is called 'faeces'.

Mac
                  New blogposts:
                  *Followup - Seeking Investors in all the wrong places
                  *Preselling your film - Learning from the Experts
                  *Getting your indie film onto iTunes
                  *Case Study - Estimating Film profits

Comment

I'm referring this thread to....

http://www.psych.org/

Someone needed to do something.
                    "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
                    Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

Originally posted by andlary1
                      YACAM, the woman you're talking about is Marlie Maitlain, there's no reason to be embarassed by Opti's rude remark. She is completely deaf, I think. He was grandstanding and trying to embarass you. He's part of the group who still has to learn to wipe his butt.
                      What kind of retirement home are you in that lets the alzheimer's patients play with the big, scary computers?
                      "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Yac, my mistake. I misspelled her name: it's Marlee Matlin.

Sorry about that.

Comment

What the *BLEEP* Happened To DD????
                          Last edited by Qazworld; 03-13-2006, 11:16 AM.

Comment

And, how was Opti's remark mean? All he was doing is explaining that Marlee Matlin is deaf and that is how deaf people speak.

You should get over your Opti crush, Andl, you aren't that cryptic.

Comment

and why the hell do we care if dr. leung, yacam's friends' doctor, recommended it?

Comment

Working...
                              X