Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What the "Bllep" do you know?

Qaz, you don't go see a movie unless YACAM's doctor gives it a thumbs up. Didn't you get the memo?

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatTire
      And, how was Opti's remark mean? All he was doing is explaining that Marlee Matlin is deaf and that is how deaf people speak.

You should get over your Opti crush, Andl, you aren't that cryptic.
      No crypticism meant, BFT. You see, I dislike Opti intensely. So when he engages me, I take that opportunity to blast his butt. Thank you for that advise, though. It therapeutic.

Otherwise, you be sure and take care of YOUR relationships, okay? I promise not to get involved. Thanks for the concern.
      Writers write to be read, right?

Comment

Idiot, I didn't engage you.

You struck first and to a much more severe degree than my first post warranted.

You have a very unhealthy obsession with me, but moreso a very unhealthy obsession with being mean, narcissistic old crone. Please keep your paranoid vendettas to yourself.

I suggest you voluntarily commit yourself to a clinical ward somewhere for deep, extended therapy.

Thank you.
        "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus
          Thank you.
          Doesn't Billy have that trademarked?

I find an unsigned "regards," does the trick.
          The Complete IfilmPro DEVELOPMENT FORUM (PDF)

Comment

Originally posted by andlary1
            No crypticism meant, BFT. You see, I dislike Opti intensely. So when he engages me, I take that opportunity to blast his butt. Thank you for that advise, though. It therapeutic.

Otherwise, you be sure and take care of YOUR relationships, okay? I promise not to get involved. Thanks for the concern.
            you're clearly insane. how did he "engage" you? seriously, you need to seek help before we read about you in the paper, and your neighbours are telling everyone how you were "quiet" and "seemed harmless."

"everything a writer learns about the art and craft of fiction takes just a little away from his need or desire to write at all. in the end he knows all the tricks and has nothing to say."

Comment

Originally posted by prince pantyhose
              you're clearly insane. how did he "engage" you? seriously, you need to seek help before we read about you in the paper, and your neighbours are telling everyone how you were "quiet" and "seemed harmless."

Did you recently receive a medical degree with specialty in pscychiatry, pp?

Then why do you take me on in other posts? Leave me alone and put me on ignore. I think you two have the problem, not I.

It's not okay to dislike people intensely? At least I admit it.

Like I said, you have the problem, not I. Put me on ignore and go about your business, little boys.

Comment

Originally posted by BROUGHCUT
                Doesn't Billy have that trademarked?
                I've licensed it out. I won't make the same mistake Steve Jobs did.
                "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
                Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus
                  What kind of retirement home are you in that lets the alzheimer's patients play with the big, scary computers?
                  No, that would be my mother-in-law, who is in a facility in Lockhart, Tx near my husband's sister in Austin.

Re: computers. Actually, I learned word processing on text editors on mainframes when I worked data acquisition and supervisory control systems systems documentation (you didn't think I made my living as a writer either, did ya?) in Tempe, Arizona. They were a forerunner of standalone systems, such as Savin "Wordmasters," and those silly IBMs (database), ca 1976.

Sorry, Opti. No fear of pooters here! I've been doing this stuff since your mama washed that green stuff from between your little funny-lookin toes.

Comment

Originally posted by billythrilly7
                    I'm referring this thread to....

http://www.psych.org/

Someone needed to do something.
                    This classic billy post deserves to live a little longer.

Weird (and amusing) thread.

Weird (and unamusing) movie.
                    http://confoundedfilms.com

http://www.myspace.com/confoundedfilms

Comment

I recently watched this, and it made me think about how a writer would address this concept better. I understood what the were trying to do, but I'm not sure how I would approach it to make a better film.

Comment

Working...
                      X