No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Rider

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/fs/2...720026800.html

Sweet! I loved this growing up as a kid.

Re: Knight Rider

I loved it too, but I think the cool car thing is outdated now.
    https://actbreakdown.com

Comment

one of the greatest shows ever.

up there w/ macguyver.

Comment

Knight Rider, Star Blazers, Transformers...

All we need is a new Airwolf movie and I'd be all geeked out. Maybe I should write one
        Half a bubble off level... systems normal.

Comment

I loved Airwolf. The most advanced helicoptor in the world, except you only ever saw 2 buttons being pushed. One for jet turbines and one for Rockets.

What about Streethawk? Truely the red headed step child of 80's action series TV.
          Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by ViningWolff
            Knight Rider, Star Blazers, Transformers...

All we need is a new Airwolf movie and I'd be all geeked out. Maybe I should write one
            Star Blazers, most definitely.

Also, I'd kill for a Michael Mann, Hard-R A-Team, but it would never happen.

Comment

"Hi, my name is Micheal Knight, and I'm here to help. I'm with the Foundation for Law and Government." = I'm a vigulantie with a talking car hoping you won't ask too many questions about who I am or where I come from.

Comment

The Foundation for Law & Government always made me laugh. Still they could hardly have "I'm Michael Knight, I'm with the Republican Party" could they.
                Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

this is cool...hopefully they dont use the same car though. an aston martin or at least a porsche would suffice
                  One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Guaranteed to suck.

Why doesn;t the studio just take the money and flush it down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBitHack
                      Guaranteed to suck.

Why doesn;t the studio just take the money and flush it down the toilet.
                      or jus give me the money.
                      One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles
                        this is cool...hopefully they dont use the same car though. an aston martin or at least a porsche would suffice
                        An '80s Pontiac Trans Am? That would be hilarious. It would also be a disaster because the car really is the star.

A talking/rapping black Escalade with a nitrous oxide injection?

Maybe not.

Maybe an American muscle car like a Corvette Z06 or a Viper. Something that looks good from a marketing point-of-view and appeals to Nascar fans.

It really doesn't matter because the script is going to be lame. Like every other movie based on a TV show, with the exception of Miami Vice. I hope.

Comment

miami vice....i'm thinkin may be the flop of the year we'll see. hope not.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

oh boy.

"The two things that run Hollywood are fear and greed." - Syd Field

Comment

Forget knight rider. I'm waiting for the TURBO TEEN movie.
                              http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvs...04-turbo-teen/
                              That show was so rad.

joel

Comment

Working...
                              X