Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Rider

Teaser Trailer is up. (Goto aint it cool news)

I'm hopeful. The shot with the Old West ghost Rider is pretty cool.
    Half a bubble off level... systems normal.

Re: Ghost Rider

I've been fearing the worst from Mr. Daredevil Director. But it actually looks promising. I've been a fan of the book forever, so I'll be there regardless.

Ele...

Comment

I got a ho-hum Fantastic Four feeling.

It's seriously lacking the right mood and atmosphere. Has this director ever seen Seven or Alien?

Comment

Originally posted by Republic of Stephen
        I got a ho-hum Fantastic Four feeling.

It's seriously lacking the right mood and atmosphere. Has this director ever seen Seven or Alien?
        Agreed.

Looks like they have a ton of work to do still on those 1997 special effects.

Comment

But at least it doesn't look like Daredevil.

Ele...

Comment

Daredevil had a pretty good villain with Bullseye (Colin Farrell). Looks like Ghost Rider doesn't even have a villain. This might be worse than Daredevil.

Spiderman II had Doc Ock (Alfred Molina)
            Superman had Lex Luther (Gene Hackman)
            Batman Begins had three great villains played by three gifted actors.
            The X-Men has Magneto (Ian McKellen)

What did The Hulk have? A convoluted father and son story.

A clearly defined villain is essential for a superhero story.

Comment

This looks "Punisher" bad.

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

if FF didnt destroy Marvel's venture outside of X-men/Spider-man, this movie probably will.

the CGI is about a decade behind everything else, and that would've been the only thing this movie had going for itself.

and if they make another hulk, they really should wait until they move beyong a computerized jolly green giant. i loved the moody atmosphere of that movie, but as soon as the animated hulk appeared, the entire thing just died.

sad.

Comment

yea, i dont know about this one....david goyer is a good writer but the trailer is kinda weak.
                  One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

I love Marvel. I love Nicholas Cage. I love skulls and flaming bikes and curses and self-loathing.

And Satan, of course.

I am so there.

And I can't wait for X-Men!!
                    https://actbreakdown.com

Comment

Nicholas Cage is the worst actor in Hollywood (with John "Revolta" a very close second).

I am making the prediction now that it will suck majorly, and much of that will have to do with him. This is some of the worst casting I've ever seen.
                      "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus
                        Nicholas Cage is the worst actor in Hollywood (with John "Revolta" a very close second).
                        thank you.

he's even worse than keanu. and everyone knows how angry was w/ keanu as constantine.

Comment

I read in the trades that they were postponing the release becaues Marvel bought back all the rights. They put off finishing GhostRider, IronMan, another Cap. America and I forgot the rest. They said that the X-Men series put them in a situation to ask more money to buy these characters so they're holding on to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeloworx
                            I read in the trades that they were postponing the release becaues Marvel bought back all the rights. They put off finishing GhostRider, IronMan, another Cap. America and I forgot the rest. They said that the X-Men series put them in a situation to ask more money to buy these characters so they're holding on to them.
                            I've heard the same but I hope the story and fx will look better than what I've seen in the trailer.
                            A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
                            Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
                            Money is better than compliments.

Comment

the fx suck so far...i wonder who wouldve been a better pick for the lead istead of nick cage....seems like someone cooler should have the part.
                              One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Working...
                              X