Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies making reference to Illuminati

anybody familiar with any good movies that focus on the new world order or the illuminati?

other than the Matrix...
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: Movies making reference to Illuminati

Uh, when did the matrix reference the illuminati?

Comment

Tomb Raider

Comment

Originally posted by dclary
        Uh, when did the matrix reference the illuminati?
        The French dude in part 2 that had the hot wife that kissed Neo, his name was Merovingian. Merovingian is a Eureopean family associated with the 13 families that are allegedly connected with the creation of the New World Order. Illuminati and New World Order is sometimes used synonymously.
        One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Xfiles is the closet thing I can think of. I'm actually writing a script that deals a little with the subject. It's not the focus, though
          Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of saleable screenplays. WHO WILL JOIN ME!

Comment

X-Files the movie or the whole series? i didnt see the movie.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

The movie really sums up the series, and also focuses a little more on the NWO-type organization.
              The script is great to read and can be found on free online.
              I forget where exactly.
              Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of saleable screenplays. WHO WILL JOIN ME!

Comment

I can see where this is going. The so-called Illuminati becoming the New World Order becoming a post in praise of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Because if you don't know it, you're referencing something very nasty indeed.

Comment

If you want to know about this stuff then read Brian Azarallo's 100 Bullets series (DC/Vertigo). It's the story of the minutemen, the secret enforcers of "The Trust", the 13 families that secretly rule the world.
                  Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Juno, pulling a name out the Wachowski's ass that is associated with *every* secret society in medieval times is not the same thing as having a movie reference the illuminati.

I think you'd be better off using the Tomb Raider reference, or National Treasure, one of those.

Comment

Angels & Demons
                      Free Script Tips:
                      http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Originally posted by dclary
                        Juno, pulling a name out the Wachowski's ass that is associated with *every* secret society in medieval times is not the same thing as having a movie reference the illuminati.
                        But name-dropping was what the Matrix sequels were all about, and it certainly had the fanboys at the library for weeks on end.

Comment

Originally posted by wcmartell
                          Angels & Demons
                          i keep hearing about this. have you seen it? what did you think?

yea i'm gonna have to check out tomb raider again, and national treasure.

as far as matrix, the whole concept had tons of references in it, but i'm not just going off their stuff. somebody at work just really turned me onto all the subliminal things in it not too long ago.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Well, um, it hasn't been made yet.

Several years ago a producer wanted to hire me to adapt the book, I read it, didn't like it, turned down the job. Now it will be a big budget Tom Hanks movie (probably 2008 - though I haven't looked it up, yet).

- Bill
                            Free Script Tips:
                            http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Schuster
                              I can see where this is going. The so-called Illuminati becoming the New World Order becoming a post in praise of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Because if you don't know it, you're referencing something very nasty indeed.
                              Seems like a bit of a stretch, there. How is it that just looking into the issue automatically makes one a believer in the Protocols?

By the way, the name "Illuminati" to reference the puppetmasters who secretly control the world has been done to death. We card-carrying members of the Paranoiac Society know that the real name of these shadowy oligarchs is "The Bilderberg Group." Try a Google search and see what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X