Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer up!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer up!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/tee...mnt_large.html

I'm waiting for it to load.
    Passion Fuels Passion

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer up!

KAWABUNGA, DUDE!
    Looks very nice.
    A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
    Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
    Money is better than compliments.

Comment

i didnt know they were making another movie. and i didnt know this was going to be animated.

looks awesome.

Comment

Wasn't John Woo linked to the movie at one point?
        A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
        Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
        Money is better than compliments.

Comment

Those turtles' got moves!

Comment

Looks great.

My brother sister and I were the biggest fans back in the day. We had the sewer house, the blimp, the cars, all of the action figures. Collected the movies from Burger King... NERD ALERT!

Can't wait for this one.

Comment

Where the hell is the music? I was waiting for the theme song the whole damn time.

Comment

Man, I hope they don't use the theme song.

I think it looks pretty fantastic. It could be really great to have a CGI film with these character. Thing is, I really liked the first live action film. I was blown away with what they did with those costumes. I would love to see what they could do today.

Ele...

Comment

Long live Cory Feldman!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ihavebiglips
                    Long live Cory Feldman!!!!
                    isn't he dead yet?
                    "everything a writer learns about the art and craft of fiction takes just a little away from his need or desire to write at all. in the end he knows all the tricks and has nothing to say."

Comment

Well if the movie has them running across rooftops for an hour and a half then, on the strength of this trailer, i predict gold. The first live action movie was great, the second was far from terrible. The characters were surprisingly well rounded given the subject matter.
                      Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Bring it on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cycstorm
                          The first live action movie was great, the second was far from terrible. The characters were surprisingly well rounded given the subject matter.
                          No real surprise, the source material is awesome. This trailer (short though it is) really evokes the feel of the original graphic novel. Can't wait.
                          If I spot a phoney I'll call it. Or would you prefer I didn't? - English Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Cycstorm
                            Well if the movie has them running across rooftops for an hour and a half then, on the strength of this trailer, i predict gold. The first live action movie was great, the second was far from terrible. The characters were surprisingly well rounded given the subject matter.
                            As far as I remember, I found the second to be particularly terrible. I think I felt that they made it too silly and cartoony. I also remember hardly any use of their weapons which I believe was a response to parents' concerns of the violence in the first film. They wanted to make it more kid friendly. But I also remember the third one being a bit more straightforward and closer to the first film in terms of style and action.

But that was a long time ago. Anybody else remember?

Ele...

Comment

is the third one in China? that one was terribly bad!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X