Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Busey

When did he go from talented actor to crazy crackhead?

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Re: Gary Busey

Originally posted by whitenavel
    When did he go from talented actor to crazy crackhead?
    I dunno. I don't think cracking his skull in that bike crash helped. He was funny as **** on Celebrity Fit Club, though. Buddy from Charles in Charge probably wanted to strangle him.

Comment

I dunno. I don't think cracking his skull in that bike crash helped. He was funny as **** on Celebrity Fit Club, though. Buddy from Charles in Charge probably wanted to strangle him.

New Vote!!!! Gary Busey as The JOKER.

Comment

um 1982

Comment

Gary Busey was on Art Bell's late night Talk Show Coast-to-Coast (www.coasttocoastam.com) recently. Busey claims that he had a NDE (Near Death Experience) when he crashed his bike without a helmet and it changed his life. He has a new calling now. Less alchohol and more in touch with his family and a great many friends.

Busey, now 62 years old, can be mostly seen in an occasional B picture (domestic and international) these days to pick up a pay check. And he's recently done some TV (including reality TV).

I'd like to seem him play another villian in major film at least one more time. Here's his official web site: http://www.garybusey.com/ (under construction) and another fan site: http://www.nndb.com/people/848/000022782/

Comment

I would like to see a cage match fight between Gary Busey and Tom Sizemore.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBitHack
              I would like to see a cage match fight between Gary Busey and Tom Sizemore.
              Whomever wins, we lose!

Comment

Last thing I ever saw Busey in was Under Siege.

Comment

Busey is what I call "Good Crazy"

Check this out.

http://www.sacredcow.com/allnew/inde...video_everyone
                  A lovely being, scarcely formed or moulded,
                  A rose with all its sweetest leaves yet folded.

Comment

He was great in Point Break.

"Utah...get me 2!"

Comment

I tell a little story about Busey in my June 25th blog entry...

http://sex-in-a-sub.blogspot.com/

- Bill
                      Free Script Tips:
                      http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

A friend of a friend is a "call girl" (even though I'm supposed to pretend that I don't know) and so she has Busey as a client. So, he's over at her place, comes out of the bathroom and promptly announces that there was a, you know, left-behind nugget in the toilet. Why he bothered to mention it -- I do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by miles
                          A friend of a friend is a "call girl" (even though I'm supposed to pretend that I don't know) and so she has Busey as a client. So, he's over at her place, comes out of the bathroom and promptly announces that there was a, you know, left-behind nugget in the toilet. Why he bothered to mention it -- I do not know.

His or hers?

Busey was priceless on Celebrity Fitness
                          Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of saleable screenplays. WHO WILL JOIN ME!

Comment

I will always like him for a line in which he offers this lament:

Women have half the money in the world and all the pvssy.

Okay, I'll admit it ... I'm a bit of redneck.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

I liked it in Fit Club when he would screw up his own Buseyisms. Wasn't there a show called "I'm with Busey," or something to that effect? Man, I wish I caught that.

Comment

Working...
                              X