Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beerfest...

The movie Beerfest will be coming to Theaters at the end of this month. I worked on this movie as a Casting Assistant and Extra's Wrangler. It was done by the Lizard Brothers, who also did Super Troopers and Dukes Of Hazzard. I'll be interested to see how it turns out. It was very interesting watching it being filmed.
    The past is a cashed check. The future is a promissory note. Today is the only hard cash that any of us ever have. Spend it well and wisely.

Re: Beerfest...

Beerfest Trailer.
    R.K. Bentley
    My Blog, My Design Studio
    "Little hand says it's time to rock an' roll." - Hot Fuzz.

Comment

It looks kinda funny and I appreciate the R rating, but if it's anything like Super Troopers or Club Dread, I'll pass.

This isn't the Howard Johnson's.

Comment

Supertroopers wasn't that good I'll admit... but I really think this one might be better. Let's hope anyway.
        The past is a cashed check. The future is a promissory note. Today is the only hard cash that any of us ever have. Spend it well and wisely.

Comment

Characters with a funny skittish German accent are hilarious.

Comment

Titles with the word "beer" are automatically of interest.

Comment

Good for you, taurbabe (ex-Smiley woman).
              "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
              -Maya Angelou

Comment

Even if the movie is terrible I suspect it'll become a cult classic amongst college students everywhere based on the title alone.

Comment

Originally posted by taurbabe
                  It was done by the Lizard Brothers...

Isn't it Broken Lizard?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBitHack
                    Isn't it Broken Lizard?
                    nope. it's directed by joel and ethan lizard.
                    "everything a writer learns about the art and craft of fiction takes just a little away from his need or desire to write at all. in the end he knows all the tricks and has nothing to say."

Comment

Well, in that case, do the Razzies allow co-directing nominations?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBitHack
                        Well, in that case, do the Razzies allow co-directing nominations?
                        i dunno, but i hope they have a category for "Casting Assistant and Extra's Wrangler."
                        "everything a writer learns about the art and craft of fiction takes just a little away from his need or desire to write at all. in the end he knows all the tricks and has nothing to say."

Comment

Taurbabe - I own a tuxedo and about twelve different period western outfits. Any good background roles for a broken down old codger coming up?

I remember a film I saw on television a long time ago. I don't remember the title, but the recurring theme was, "Beer. The mother of us all." It was a documentary of sorts.
                          We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

Saloon dance hall girl?

Comment

Looks like another piece of ignorant xenaphobic load of crap to me (OMG! Their English as a second language is a little bit of a jumble..Hillarious!). I know i must sound like some old fart (I was 26 this week ) but for some reason this kind of writing just really winds me up. It just smacks of laziness, as if the writers sit around thinking "Ok, we need a beat here. What shallow facet sterotype or aspect of a forign accent can we poke a cheap laugh at?"
                              Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Working...
                              X