Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepted -- a sleeper

My 13 year old daughter and all her friends (boys and girls) saw this movie tonight and loved it. They said the theater was packed with middle school aged kids. Look for this movie to be a bit of a surprise at the box office. Could have legs. My daughter and her friends are usually a pretty good barometer.

Re: Accepted -- a sleeper

I thought it looked funny, I definitely would see it when it comes out on DVD. I'm not a fan of comedy in theatres in general and one that probably isn't great, but has more of that cute thing for the slightly younger crowd (like 13-17) makes it even less appealing. I definitely think it looks like an ejoyable movie though, hope it does well.

Comment

Just rented this last night, and I liked it.

It's a good College comedy. Not fantastic, but a solid enterant into the genre. Lewis Black was good, but a lot funnier in the outtake section in the Bonus Features.

Comment

I really liked this one too.
        https://actbreakdown.com

Comment

Looked too predictable for me to see in theatre, but I may catch it on DVD.
          "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
          - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

Yeah, there's no real surprises if you've seen other college comedies but it's still funny.

But, if you're 12 and you've never seen a college comedy then it's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by whistlelock View Post
              Yeah, there's no real surprises if you've seen other college comedies but it's still funny.

But, if you're 12 and you've never seen a college comedy then it's pretty good.
              How's junior high these days, whistle
              "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
              - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

Pretty damn good. I think Melissa will go steady with me soon and we can walk together in the halls when we're between classes.

Comment

Working...
                X