Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper says Beerfest opened. Well?

Paper's listing: "American brothers in Germany discover a secret beer competition. The film is rated R for pervasive crude and sexual content, language, nudity and substance abuse. There were no reviews of this film available before press time."

Taurbabe, you worked on it. Seen it yet?

Anyone?

Re: Paper says Beerfest opened. Well?

Saw it yesterday amd it was worth the admission. Some very funny stuff but not as polished as some of the other R comedies.
    After was all gendarmes and dick stitches...

Comment

I have not seen the movie yet. I'm planning on it though. I've been avoiding reading any reviews about it. Too afraid.
      The past is a cashed check. The future is a promissory note. Today is the only hard cash that any of us ever have. Spend it well and wisely.

Comment

Better than Club Dread, not quite as inventive as Super Troopers. Well worthwhile.
        "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

The only thing that worries me is that our local movie critic loves it and she is a moron. Movies that bomb and you never hear about she loves, good movies with content she hates.

Comment

Entertainment Weekly gave it a B+, calling it "R-rated puerility for juvenile 30-year-olds," or words to that effect.

The reviewer meant that in a good way, in case it's not clear from the B+ rating. Heh. Makes me want to see it.

(Needless to say, neither Owen Glieberman nor Lisa Schwarzbaum wrote the review. They don't like fun.)

Comment

Originally posted by refriedwhiskey
              "R-rated puerility for juvenile 30-year-olds," or words to that effect.
              Sign me up.

Comment

I Know, Right?!

Comment

The world needs more R-rated comedy. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                  X