Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm... DVD racks, lol...

Not exactly anything about films specifically, but something to hold them, lol. Anyway, I'm looking for nice DVD racks that I can buy... maybe some that can be put on a wall (although I might end up getting shelves for that I guess). Just curious where I can get nice ones for relatively cheap. Looked at bestbuy and didn't have much there, assumed circuit city was pretty much the same.

Can anyone help me out?

Re: Umm... DVD racks, lol...

I bought one thats cheap and cheerful from Amazon. Holds 500 DVD's, $120, free shipping.
    Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

I got one at best buy that holds 200-300 or something like that. Now I need another. I keep kicking the floor pile over in my sleep.

Comment

How many DVDs do you have?

You'll need to go with something that holds many DVDs, and doesn't take up too much space.

I prefer the wider cabinets.

You can go to Home Depot and build one for less than you can buy one. Back when I lived at home I did that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Isaac
          How many DVDs do you have?
          Including movies, TV box sets (which I count as one), duplicates and music dvds...

~456

Comment

^That is ridiculous...

Comment

461, actually. Forgot I acquired extras of 5 Hitchcocks when I got the Masterpiece Collection box set.

Comment

I use basic shelving from Menards. The racks are nice, but they are limited in capacity, so the shelving makes a nice and inexpensive alternative.

It really depends on your collection and design. I looked at these guys for a nice in-wall rack: In-wall DVD Rack. But, the capacity isn't the greatest. Here is their whole list:
                http://www.stacksandstacks.com/shop/...?productId=126

They have a pretty big selection, both in style and capacity. Hope this helps!
                Don't repeat it; create it.

Comment

Working...
                X