Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bobby" Trailer

Hit the link below to check out the trailer for MGM's "Bobby", starring Anthony Hopkins, Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Lindsay Lohan, Elijah Wood, William H. Macy, Helen Hunt, Christian Slater, Heather Graham, Laurence Fishburne, Nick Cannon, Martin Sheen, Shia LaBeouf, Brian Geraghty, Joshua Jackson, Joy Bryant, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Emilio Estevez who also wrote and directed the film.

"Bobby" - Movie Info - Yahoo! Movies

"Bobby" opens on November 17, 2006. Kudos to awesome TV and film composer Robert Duncan for use of one of his demo tracks in the trailer.

Re: "Bobby" Trailer

Audiences at Toronto couldn't tell whether the film was a comedy or a drama...or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Authorized View Post
      Audiences at Toronto couldn't tell whether the film was a comedy or a drama...or both.
      Just judging from the trailer and the subject matter, I'd say it's a fair mixture of both...although I'd think it would lean overall more towards a drama.

Comment

It's a drama. My company worked on another trailer for the film that was sadly not chosen. It's definitely a drama.

Ele...

Comment

Wow, with a couple of exceptions thats a veritable who's who of yesterdays A listers. Should be very interesting.
          Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Working...
          X