X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bale Got into Harsh Times

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/harshtimes/
    Looks interestingly dark.
    A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
    Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
    Money is better than compliments.

Re: Bale Got into Harsh Times

I can't believe Christian Bale is starring in this film. It looks ultimately... bland. Training Day at least HAD some appeal. This comes off as a shoddy sequel to it.

Comment

Might have some potential, but Bale as an Esse wannabe? Looks woefully miscast to me and clearly struggling with the persona.
      Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

My kind of movie.

David Ayer (Training Day) is interviewed in this month's Creative Screenwriting; he directed and financed the film himself for $2.5 million.

Comment

i'm interested to see how Bale pulls this off because i think he's a good actor. i'm skeptical about the storyline though. like david ayer's past stuff though.
          One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Wow. I saw this. (An American movie that came out in the UK before the states? Incredible.) It's a pretty intense little film, and Bale does a great performance. At least worth a look on DVD...

Comment

I was going to say, we got this movie a couple of months ago, didn't we?

Comment

Working...
              X