Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HD-DVD/BLU Ray: The road goes ever on

For the record, the 10,000.00 dollar projector in my home theater is a Sony.

Despite that, Blu ray is an amazing technology that just so happens to suck harder than Hoover at what it's supposed to do. Especially compared to HD-DVD. If it were better I would support it. It's not Sony's fault that they have incompetant people running the company. Oh wait.....yes it is. Poor shareholders.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
      while my Windows OS crashes because the wind changed direction.
      That was definitely funny.
      The past is a cashed check. The future is a promissory note. Today is the only hard cash that any of us ever have. Spend it well and wisely.

Comment

Who are all these people who can't keep Windows from crashing? It doesn't take IT certification.

(And every computer Sony makes uses Windows, so I'm not sure what the point is of bringing up these OS problems in a post defending Sony. )

Censorship reflects a society's lack of confidence in itself.
        It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime.
        -- Potter Stewart

Comment

This is why I use Sony Projectors, Microsoft game systems and Apple computers and MP3 players.....and fountain pens.

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! MUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AAAAAHAAAAAHAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by haunted View Post
            Who are all these people who can't keep Windows from crashing? It doesn't take IT certification.
            Apparently Bill Gates, because there's a tape of him demonstrating a new Windows OS and being stopped cold by the infamous blue screen of death.
            Teach me a fact and I'll learn.
            Tell me the truth and I'll believe.
            Tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever.

- Native American proverb -

Comment

Ah. Well, then. It must happen all the time to everybody. Even all those people with Sony computers.

Censorship reflects a society's lack of confidence in itself.
              It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime.
              -- Potter Stewart

Comment

Working...
              X