Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Night At The Museum

Just came from a screening of this one and I must say, I didn't expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was actually a decent movie, pretty funny. I think kids will like it but it is funny to adults too. All in all I thought it was a cute movie.
    "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Re: A Night At The Museum

I'm looking forward to seeing this one. Over the hoildays. Thanks!
    D. Alin
    http://alinproduction.blogspot.com Sci-Fi/Fantasy (Basically) [Skype me at "Buyitpc" - I will surely love to talk!]

Comment

Headed to it tonight. Looks fun.
      Review pending.
      Are you going to write "Trust me" in the query?"
      by BellaBella

Comment

What a creative title they came up with.

"Night at the Museum."

Wow. Just genius.

It doesn't get better than that.

Kudos, marketing department. Kudos!
        "Entertaining the world is a full time, up at dawn, never ending siege, the likes of which you will never fully understand."
        Billy Thrilly 2005

Comment

This was the most fun I've had at a movie in a long time.
          Just about a laugh a minute, some really great moments.

Took just a bit to get going, set up was a little slow but once he's alone in that museum-

Plenty of surprises, how you think things are aren't what they are.

Cast was perfect.
          There is more to the Owen Wilson character then what the trailer shows.
          The trailer actually doesn't do this film justice. The film is much better then it's trailer.
          Actually, I guess they did a good job with the trailer in that they didn't show us TOO much. Plenty of surprises left over.

A wonderful theme set out there in funny ways and explored with a balance of lecture (in character and context) and self realization.

Nah, this film ain't gonna change anyone's life BUT it does contain a valuable life lesson that's worth thinking about from time to time.

Oh, and stay for about half of the credits cuz there is a great bit with Dick Van Dyke.
          The man's still got it.

But don't wait all the way till the end, there isn't one last surprize scene.
          Are you going to write "Trust me" in the query?"
          by BellaBella

Comment

Bit too many plot holes but wasn't a bad way to kill an hour or so. Very much a Stiller role...makes me want to read the script just to see how much Stiller Stillerises his Stillerness.

Stiller.
            One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it. - French Proverb

Comment

Working...
            X