The Don't care about the super bowl but are any big movie trailers premiering? Thread

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Don't care about the super bowl but are any big movie trailers premiering? Thread

Well?

Re: The Don't care about the super bowl but are any big movie trailers premiering? Th

You don't care about...

Why do you hate America?
    "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Re: The Don't care about the super bowl but are any

Because it smells like dead things.

Comment

Re: The Don't care about the super bowl but are any big movie trailers premiering? Th

All the Super Bowl Ads.

With all the blockbusters coming out this year I was amazed at how few movie trailers there were.

Anyone catch the Robot Chicken Half Time show?
        R.K. Bentley
        My Blog, My Design Studio
        "Little hand says it's time to rock an' roll." - Hot Fuzz.

Comment

your title's too long.

Who needs movie trailers, when the height and depth and breath of all human drama and emotion was contained (nay, not contained ... culminated and fulfilled beyond further experience) in SUPERBOWL LXI ???

Manning is Macbeth, haunted ... Rex is the blind cat who did his Mom and dug out his own eyes. Okay, he didn't do his Mom and dig out his eyes, but he lost the Super Bowl. Which is as bad. Except not as bad as the Jessica Simpson Pizza Commercial.
          sigpic
          "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
          that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
          -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

If you post in FILMS, it should be about films.

Take it to ONE ON ONE for this kind of stuff.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

Working...
            X