Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean's Thirteen

Watch George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon in the exclusive trailer for 'OCEAN'S THIRTEEN.'

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/ocea...5Ef3AqtdVfVXcA

The first one was cool, the second one was "okay-ish" until it got to Bruce and Julia, this one looks fun.

I'll be there.

Re: Ocean's Thirteen

The second one was "okay-ish" until it began, then it was downright terrible.

Comment

[QUOTE]The first one was cool, the second one was "okay-ish" until it got to Bruce and Julia,[/QUOTE]

Julia was in the first one too. Do you mean her storyline in the second one?

I wanna know how it is that Andy Garcia is on their side now!
      "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

Julia was in the first one too. Do you mean her storyline in the second one?
        Yeah, I meant the part where Bruce came in and was all like "oh, God, Julia Roberts"

I wanna know how it is that Andy Garcia is on their side now!
        Because Al Pacino is a bada$$!

Comment

The first one was just SO much fun, it was impossible not to enjoy it. Smart, polished and just sooo smooth. The sequal was without a doubt the single worst film I have ever sat through. Unbelievably self indulgent, lazy and smug. It was like they thought, "Nah, we don't need a story or nothing we're cool and the audience will just love how cool we are, and handsome, we're really handsome and cool. We're also in all these fancy European cities, that's cool."

Really need a smite smiley icon...Wankers!
          Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycstorm View Post
            we're cool and the audience will just love how cool we are, and handsome, we're really handsome and cool. We're also in all these fancy European cities, that's cool.
            Well...I hate to admit it, but that sorta worked for me.

I thought 12 was fun. Great music. Great editing. Great photography. Sure the story lacked. But it had certain qualities.

13 looks like a return to form, which is win-win. Although, from my professional opinion, the trailer is lousy. It doesn't give us a clear story and based on many of the criticisms of 12, that's what people are going to need to see to pay for another ticket.

Ele...

Comment

Working...
            X