Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please watch my film on funnyordie.com

Great stuff, Mike! I laughed all through it. Very funny. I love turning the idea of Groundhog Day into a different concept "what if GD happened every 5 seconds instead of every day?"

Congratulations on a great little film. How did you get Jason Biggs to star? I went to grammar school with that Pie F_cker.
    Reaction time is a factor, so please pay attention.

Comment

Re: Please watch my film on funnyordie.com

Originally posted by winter dreams View Post
      Very funny. Biggs and everyone did a great job.

My one comment would concern the apparent lack of an explanation for the "loop" ... I'm trying to remember if "Groundhog Day" had an explanation for the "loop" there. Is it necessary? I was waiting for some kind of explanation, though I'm not sure if that's because I'm a writer who overanalyzes things.

And this is a light sketch, not to be taken seriously, so I'm not sure how much of a flaw this is, if it is a flaw. I think there was a similar discussion recently concerning a Hollywood film - was it Deja Vu- where the question was whether the filmmakers had sufficiently explained the bit of unnatural weirdness going on.

Did this bother anyone else?
      the original script to groundhog day included an explanation of the day's repitition but the director dropped it because he didn't think it was necessary.
      "Take the thing you love, and make it your life"--Californication. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X