Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dragon Wars" Trailer

Click here to check out the trailer for Freestyle Releasing's "Dragon Wars", based on the "Korean legend", starring Jason Behr, Amanda Brooks, Robert Forster, Aimee Garcia and Craig Robinson. The film opens in limited release September 14, 2007.

I think the trailer more than speaks for itself....

Re: "Dragon Wars" Trailer

I don't mind that the effects seem a little off, but this one looks like it's gonna be more talk and less rawk.
    "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Meh....*(burps, and scratches himself)

Looks like a rental for me.
      @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Originally posted by crustygibblet
        ...much better than the one with that fake Statue of Liberty head... man that was bad CGI.

...I guess I'm the only one then here who thinks the CGI in this trailer looked like a mediocre video game at best. The movie itself looks pretty awful.

Comment

Well, I cut my teeth on flicks where the giant spiders were portrayed by badly disguised Volkswagon Beetles. I guess I'm still a little forgiving...

... except for the climatic big explosion in U-571. Boy, now that was some bad CGI.
          "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Meh.

So what's the plot? You should only see vague, special effects filled movie trailers if the special effects are good and can carry the trailer... That was pretty awful... Like, Eight Legged Freaks awful. I think I'll stick to Reign of Fire when I want to watch a semi-decent dragon movie.
            d i r g e

Sorsha: "What are you looking at?"
            Madmartigan: "Your leg... I'd like to break it."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirge View Post
              That was pretty awful...

Agreed.

Comment

I love this kind of sheit, but man that trailer looked absolutely HORRIBLE.

Comment

It just looked like Anacondas with a bigger budget.
                  Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

I can't watch the trailer, but the director is Korean (I think he's the writer, too, although I'm having trouble finding that info) and received an award for science fiction filmmaking, so it might be worth a shot.

I thought Rain was supposed to be in this, and if so it would definitely be worth a view, because he's good. But I don't see him listed in the credits now.
                    "Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way.-
                    ― Ray Bradbury

Comment

Working...
                    X