Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Whisper": A Film No One May Ever See

The word "troubled" is perhaps an understatement when referring to Universal Pictures and Gold Circle Films' supernatural horror thriller "Whisper" lead by "Lost" cast member Josh Holloway. Belgian director Erik Van Looy dropped out of this film after only a couple of weeks and was replaced by Stewart Hendler for the remainder of the shoot. The film has now been collecting dust for nearly two years since filming was completed on the project in late June of 2005. Although one would think that Universal and Gold Circle would at least give the film a smaller chance as a straight-to-DVD-and-high-def release there has been no word yet on whether the film will ever see the light of day here in the States at all.

Click here for two trailers that have surfaced online for the film.
    Last edited by j over; 08-04-2007, 12:01 AM.

Re: "Whisper": A Film No One May Ever See

What a pity. Doesn't look too bad either.
    @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Great concept... And so simple.

What if a bunch of criminals kidnapped Damien?

Positive outcomes. Only.

Comment

Why is everyone acting like this is a bad thing? It's a post 1980's horror film. I can only hope we don't get to see any more of those.

Comment

Actually not gung-ho for this either. Just something about it doesn't appeal to me - doesn't seem deep enough, a kid who masterfully uses his powers kills his kidnappers - nothing is developing on a deeper level. When the movie is over, will you still be thinking about it? I guess add more ways to kill somebody.

*This is the impression I get from the trailers.

Comment

The script was very middle of the road.

Comment

Working...
            X