Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Love Stories in Film History

After the top sex scenes we're now onto the shorter list of top love stories in cinema history, courtesy of MatchFlick. I don't agree with the list overall but I suppose at least it doesn't have the typical top three (or at least the order they fall isn't typical).

Re: Top 10 Love Stories in Film History

Originally posted by j over View Post
    After the top sex scenes we're now onto the shorter list of top love stories in cinema history, courtesy of MatchFlick. I don't agree with the list overall but I suppose at least it doesn't have the typical top three (or at least the order they fall isn't typical).
    What?! No Harold and Maude?

Comment

Yeah, I definitely agree about Harold and Maude. But then I'd also add Leon: The Professional.

I don't remember much of a love story in Out of Sight, though.
      "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

second on Leon although it was only a romantic love story on one side; The other side was more paternal.
        "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars... The rest I just squandered."
        George Best

Comment

I didn't really see Out of Sight as a love story either, though I see Terminator as totally ridiculously romantic.

I still haven't seen From Here To Eternity! Better get the Netflix flixin'

Comment

Working...
          X