Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVENGE OF THE SITH reviews....

Coming up uniformly positive thus far, people....

i'm really tired of these fluff star wars. will not see this one - just to fatigued. so bo will be $300 million minus price of my ticket

Comment

At today's prices, that's what... 299,980,000?

Comment

Director Kevin Smith on (AICN) said ROTS (special screening at Skywalker Ranch) is fvcking awesome...

Comment

And right he should.

Comment

authorized

yes, yes. that's the tone of most star wars reviews - 'dude, this movie is the best ever made. i'm going to see it at least fifty times. it rocks. anybody that doesn't love this movie is a pathetic dork'. yes, yes. yes, yes

z

Comment

So pessimistic, the lot of you!

Yes, hardcore fans had tried to defend Episode I and Episode II...but the majority of people have admitted they sucked. A lot of the reviews I've read of Episode III thus far have been from the latter group who're just thrilled that Lucas finally got it right.

All you hard-nosed peeps out there talk the talk right now, but I suspect you'll cave and go see it eventually as word of mouth becomes even better....

Comment

Yes, hardcore fans had tried to defend Episode I and Episode II...but the majority of people have admitted they sucked.
                Yes, but this was a YEAR or more later, and definitely not during the theatrical run or even before the DVD release.

Never ever trust a Star Wars Fanboy when Lucas stands to make money on your decision.

Comment

You must know some die hard nerds, man....

Comment

Vimmer is SO a closet fanboy. It's going to physically scar him to finally admit it one day.

Comment

A pure money making excercise of no emotional value whatsoever. I despair. The fact that Lucas might actually get something right after the first two debacles is neither here nor there.The story ended with the defeat of the Empire. The rest is like feeding oats to a dead horse.

Comment

Vimmer is SO a closet fanboy. It's going to physically scar him to finally admit it one day.
                        Must be a pretty deep closet - I have yet to watch Attack of the Clones.

Comment

If ROTS has half the exposition of any of the Star Wars "prequels", it should be distributed online to fanboy chat rooms and skip the theater releases. I'd rather get gum disease than watch another of Lucas' attempts at milking the mythos of Star Wars. He's a businessman, he's no longer a storyteller. Dear Fanboys, wake up and smell the merchandising and novels based on the movies. Lucas is lost in space and the god-damn blue screen. If you give him more money he'll only keep up the bottom of the barrel emotional exercises that the Star Wars movies have come to represent. But God bless him because you suckers will pay for his ownership of Fiji Islands or some counties in Northern Cal or maybe Jet Propulsion Inc. itself. There, I've said it. But if you want CGI exercises and melodramatic denouement, then enjoy and wear raincoats into the theater. My caveats are of no use.

I'll go watch Crash.

Comment

All I'm thinking is, if we get another 10 to 20 years of special ultimate edition dvd's and the associated marketing hoopla that goes along with it I'll scream. Starwars was well and good, but time for something fresh.

Comment

Just like we predicted...

"David Prowse, who played Vader in episodes IV to VI, was a good 4in taller, and Lucas planned to use an actor of similar stature. But Christensen â€begged and pleaded and they were kind enough to build a suit that fitted me and built in the necessities to make me physically the same as the original Darth Vader†â€- namely stilts built into the heels."

Source: London Times Online 4/29/05

Comment

Working...
                              X