XXX - State of the Union. It's Bad. Bro. Really Bad.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only made 4.3 million on Friday, pretty bad. People were doubting "Hitchhiker's...." but it pulled a solid 8 million.

Comment

With all that crappy CGI, I thought it was a Star Wars prequel.
      Seriously. Was this movie made 10 years ago and is just being released now or what? It looks physically ugly.

Comment

let this be a lesson for you kiddies...

every time you give this kind of insipid, MTV editing-style, color-oversaturated-till-your-retinas-burn tripe a free pass with cute little catchphrases like "great popcorn flick" or "mindless fun", you've just given another studio the greenlight to crank out more drivel.

drivel, i say...

drivel.

Comment

But aren't the studios in the mindless fun/popcorn flick business?

Anyway, somebody needs to be fired.

Comment

Wait...what was wrong with Mean Girls?

It had Lindsey Lohan and her big boobies in it!

Nothin' wrong with that.

Comment

every time you give this kind of insipid, MTV editing-style, color-oversaturated-till-your-retinas-burn tripe a free pass with cute little catchphrases like "great popcorn flick" or "mindless fun", you've just given another studio the greenlight to crank out more drivel.
              Amen!

Comment

I blame the writer.

Comment

:rollin those guys aren't writers, silly.

Comment

APW truly has the worst taste in "movies".
                    XXX2, The Mummy flicks, Are we There Yet?, Mean Girls...........ugh!
                    Hey!

Let's get the story right:

XXX2, will suck just as much as the first one. Fun, but lame.

Mummy 1: Rock on.
                    Mummy 2: Oddly enough, it actually HAS the Rock, but rocks less.

Are We There Yet: Stupidest Movie Ever. If I'd been the dude on that show, I'd be in jail for murdering two children.

Mean Girls: Lindsay Lohan. Hot chicks. Tina Fey in her bra. How could you NOT love this movie?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X