Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" Trailer

Click here to check out THINKFilms' "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead", starring Philip Seymour Hoffman, Ethan Hawke, Albert Finney, Marisa Tomei and Aleksa Palladino. Directed by Sidney Lumet, the film opens New York and Los Angeles on October 26, 2007.

Re: "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" Trailer

I know how everyone loves to piss and moan about how new movies suck and blah blah blah, but there are 3 or 4 films coming out this fall that are supposedly bona-fide awesome (There Will Be Blood being the best of the bunch) enough to make 2007 the best year for movies since 1999, particularly if you like crime films, with Before The Devil Knows You're Dead, No Country For Old Men and Gone Baby Gone also allegedly great.

Edited: In my original post I stated that Before The Devil Knows You're Dead was written by a woman named Kelly Masterson. Actually, it's a guy, but that's what I get for reading Film Comment, who published a long article about BTDKYD which referred to Kelly as 'she'.
    Last edited by kintnerboy; 09-29-2007, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Re: "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" Trailer

I seem to recall that a good chunk of the 30s crime movies were written by women, along with the noirs.
      "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Working...
      X