Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Country for Old Men" Final Trailer

Click here to check out the third and final trailer for Miramax Films, Paramount Vantage and the Coen Brothers' "No Country for Old Men", based on the novel by Cormac McCarthy, starring Tommy Lee Jones, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Woody Harrelson and Kelly Macdonald. The film opens November 9, 2007.

Re: "No Country for Old Men" Final Trailer

That trailer is a work of art. Hard to believe they've outdone the other trailers for this film, but they did. The movie looks fantastic. I can't wait to see it.

Ele...

Comment

Those Coen Brothers' are such talented sons of bitches.

God bless 'em.

Can't wait for this.
      @TerranceMulloy

Comment

I was lucky enough to get tickets to this for Saturday night (it's premiering at the NY Film Festival). I'll post a review on Sunday.

Comment

Looking at the trailer it looks like The Cohen brothers are back to their best. The cinematography in the trailer looks awesome..

Comment

The "But your mama is dead" part is awesome. This movie looks like another quote-a-long heh

Comment

Originally posted by Kevan View Post
              The cinematography in the trailer looks awesome..

It will be interesting to see which film Roger Deakins (No Country For Old Men, In The Valley Of Elah, The Assasination Of Jesse James) gets an Oscar nom for, or if it's more than one.

Comment

He's going to win for JESSE JAMES. No other film this year is as visually poetic or haunting.
                Twitter: @WriterLe

Comment

Also, both No Country For Old Men and There Will Be Blood are joint productions between Paramount and Miramax. I wonder if they will support both for awards season or pick one over the other. Either way, they've certainly stepped in sh*t this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X