Great fun!

Re: Planet Terror

Yep!
    "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Two posts for a total of three words?

I watched this one about a month or so ago. I remember that I liked it, but not enought to remember enough about it to discuss it.

It had some nice visually memorable parts, but the story must not have grabbed me too much.

I do remember QT however, but I'm a fan so...

Comment

I was ribbing sasgits for the succinctness.

I rewatched it a few nights ago... while I was really impressed with how much fake blood they managed to pack in those squibs (the explosions of blood arcing completely across the widescreen), I found it to be a lot more surface than I recalled in the theater.

There's a whole lot going on, but nothing really seems to have much depth.

But it sure is bloody fun, and it's nice to see that they didn't go CGI in that regard.
        "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

i thought it was fun to watch. after a while i wanted it to be over though. i really wish the Deathproof flick woulda left all the pointless dialogue out and had more action and story and i would be able to say i liked that one better.
          One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by Signal30 View Post
            There's a whole lot going on, but nothing really seems to have much depth.
            True, but PT is mearly a guilty pleasure we should all indulge from time to time.
            @TerranceMulloy

Comment

honestly, the both kinda bored me.

Comment

Working...
              X