Batman and Wonder Woman Ready for "Justice"?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Batman and Wonder Woman Ready for "Justice"?

Does anybody have the premise for JLA? I think the movie would only work if it had the same tone of The Watchmen. Maybe the world is at "peace" until... a nemesis rises again and the league has to spring into action. Make a great gritty believable story like Batman Begins. How about an old Batman and an old Superman with younger & older allies and foes...

We don't want to see a Joel Schumacher version of JLA

ha!

---Zazzzz

Comment

I have a feeling it'll play out like this:

... Batman likes Wonder Woman, but she has a thing for Superman, who is currently searching for a link to his past and future, while Green Lantern deals with a personal loss and Flash worries about his upcoming nuptials.

Enter Talia, Batman's old flame, who is eager to get the Bat back in her life.

The JLA-OC will never be the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance Mulloy View Post
        Megan Gale is like 8' ft tall or some sh!t. She's an Amazonian Goddess with a bad Australian accent.
        According to Wikipedia, 5'10". But she's 32, which is nice. Maybe there'll be a scene where she kicks the little boys around...
        "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Signal30 View Post
          According to Wikipedia, 5'10". But she's 32, which is nice. Maybe there'll be a scene where she kicks the little boys around...
          Damn those trick photographic lenses! Damn them to hell I say!!!

In all seriousness, that Wiki article has to be wrong, I've seen the girl numerous times on TV, and she looks freakin' huge. But then again, what do I know? Probably her slender neck and arms?

Regardless, it still makes her taller then Portman.

http://www.bastardly.com/archives/20...-music-awards/
          @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Megan Gale!? Even as we speak, I'm procrastinating going in to finish a drawing I'm doing (as in swiping) for an illustration, from a photo OF the voluptuary Megan Gale, tied out nude as a pagan sacrifice, as a dragon leaps out of the altar flames to attack a horse knight come to defend her!

She's beautiful. She's one of my favs! But I thought (wrongly, I learn) that she was French -- and now she's WW?!

I take it as an omen. This news is ... is ... the wind beneath my wings. Now I gotta finish that illustration!
            sigpic
            "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
            that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
            -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

Originally posted by tabula rasa View Post
              But I thought (wrongly, I learn) that she was French -- and now she's WW?!
              True blue Australian goodness. Wholesome, natural with no added preservatives.

Enjoy.
              @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Originally posted by vmf View Post
                The JLA-OC will never be the same...
                Personally, I'm hoping the phrase "Justice League of Abercrombie" catches on. Definite "wait and see" attitude for this one. Although at this point, I'm leaning more towards the waiting than the seeing...

Comment

Originally posted by tabula rasa View Post
                  Megan Gale!? Even as we speak, I'm procrastinating going in to finish a drawing I'm doing (as in swiping) for an illustration, from a photo OF the voluptuary Megan Gale, tied out nude as a pagan sacrifice, as a dragon leaps out of the altar flames to attack a horse knight come to defend her!
                  Just don't put it on a billboard.
                  Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

I'd do her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X