Batman and Wonder Woman Ready for "Justice"?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Isaac
    replied
    Re: Batman and Wonder Woman Ready for "Justice"?

I'd do her.

Leave a comment:

• sc111
    replied

Originally posted by tabula rasa View Post
    Megan Gale!? Even as we speak, I'm procrastinating going in to finish a drawing I'm doing (as in swiping) for an illustration, from a photo OF the voluptuary Megan Gale, tied out nude as a pagan sacrifice, as a dragon leaps out of the altar flames to attack a horse knight come to defend her!
    Just don't put it on a billboard.

Leave a comment:

• P.Barb
    replied

Originally posted by vmf View Post
    The JLA-OC will never be the same...
    Personally, I'm hoping the phrase "Justice League of Abercrombie" catches on. Definite "wait and see" attitude for this one. Although at this point, I'm leaning more towards the waiting than the seeing...

Leave a comment:

• Terrance Mulloy
    replied

Originally posted by tabula rasa View Post
    But I thought (wrongly, I learn) that she was French -- and now she's WW?!
    True blue Australian goodness. Wholesome, natural with no added preservatives.

Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• tabula rasa
    replied

Megan Gale!? Even as we speak, I'm procrastinating going in to finish a drawing I'm doing (as in swiping) for an illustration, from a photo OF the voluptuary Megan Gale, tied out nude as a pagan sacrifice, as a dragon leaps out of the altar flames to attack a horse knight come to defend her!

She's beautiful. She's one of my favs! But I thought (wrongly, I learn) that she was French -- and now she's WW?!

I take it as an omen. This news is ... is ... the wind beneath my wings. Now I gotta finish that illustration!

Leave a comment:

• Terrance Mulloy
    replied

Originally posted by Signal30 View Post
    According to Wikipedia, 5'10". But she's 32, which is nice. Maybe there'll be a scene where she kicks the little boys around...
    Damn those trick photographic lenses! Damn them to hell I say!!!

In all seriousness, that Wiki article has to be wrong, I've seen the girl numerous times on TV, and she looks freakin' huge. But then again, what do I know? Probably her slender neck and arms?

Regardless, it still makes her taller then Portman.

http://www.bastardly.com/archives/20...-music-awards/

Leave a comment:

• Signal30
    replied

Originally posted by Terrance Mulloy View Post
    Megan Gale is like 8' ft tall or some sh!t. She's an Amazonian Goddess with a bad Australian accent.
    According to Wikipedia, 5'10". But she's 32, which is nice. Maybe there'll be a scene where she kicks the little boys around...

Leave a comment:

• vmf
    replied

I have a feeling it'll play out like this:

... Batman likes Wonder Woman, but she has a thing for Superman, who is currently searching for a link to his past and future, while Green Lantern deals with a personal loss and Flash worries about his upcoming nuptials.

Enter Talia, Batman's old flame, who is eager to get the Bat back in her life.

The JLA-OC will never be the same...

Leave a comment:

• zazzo2003
    replied

Does anybody have the premise for JLA? I think the movie would only work if it had the same tone of The Watchmen. Maybe the world is at "peace" until... a nemesis rises again and the league has to spring into action. Make a great gritty believable story like Batman Begins. How about an old Batman and an old Superman with younger & older allies and foes...

We don't want to see a Joel Schumacher version of JLA

ha!

---Zazzzz

Leave a comment:

• Terrance Mulloy
    replied

I bet she says three lines the entire movie, but is continuously shown running in slo-mo, shaking her bazookas.

And the fanboys cheer....
    ... and I'll be there cheering with them.

Leave a comment:

• vmf
    replied

Originally posted by Terrance Mulloy View Post
    Megan Gale is like 8' ft tall or some sh!t. She's an Amazonian Goddess with a bad Australian accent.
    I bet she says three lines the entire movie, but is continuously shown running in slo-mo, shaking her bazookas.

And the fanboys cheer....

Leave a comment:

• Terrance Mulloy
    replied

Originally posted by Signal30 View Post
    If that was the case, wouldn't they have cast Natalie Portman?

*runs like hell*
    Not tall enough anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Terrance Mulloy
    replied

Exactly - the only reason she got cast was to satisfy the dateless geek target market.
    Well, they're the ones who're most likely gonna hand over the cash.

To be totally honest, I'd rather see her then Ghellar or Mandy Moore or some other little Hollywood tart.

Nothing wrong with a few fresh faces.

Leave a comment:

• vmf
    replied

Doesn't a 6'5" Batman kinda put all the other male heroes at a height disavantage? How tall is Scott Porter? He looks about 5'10" (in lifts probably) from what I've seen of him, and Common is shorter.

Leave a comment:

• pwrmyth
    replied

Originally posted by j over View Post
    Apparently, both the caped crusader and the star-spangled-bosom have been cast for "Justice League" and it sounds...well, read for yourself here and here.
    The clown from Mr. & Mrs. Smith? Good thing he'll be wearing a mask. This could turn into a comedy on a dime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X