X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrance Mulloy
    replied
    Re: Juno and Atonment

Not really my thing, but I have the Juno script if anyone wants a read. PM me.

Leave a comment:

• j over
    replied
    Re: Juno and Atonment

Originally posted by JoeNYC View Post
    . JUNO: This film was great. I loved it. It was fresh and smart. The dialogue was witty and sharp. Ellen Page can act her ass off. She was so cute. She gave a strong performance.

It's getting quite a bit of awards of late to say the least. It appears Fox Searchlight will be a contender at the Oscars again this year.

Leave a comment:

• JoeNYC
    started a topic Juno and Atonment

Juno and Atonment

These two films are in a limited release and lucky me, living in an important market like NYC, I get to see these films right away before the rest of the country. And sometimes, depending on a film's performance, parts of the country would have to wait for the DVD.

Jealous?

ATONMENT: It was a borefest, which I hate to say because I love Kiera. The theater I was in was full, so maybe it'll find its audience where it can make a profit.

JUNO: This film was great. I loved it. It was fresh and smart. The dialogue was witty and sharp. Ellen Page can act her ass off. She was so cute. She gave a strong performance.
Working...
X