Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bank ad with Michael Bay...

This aired the other night on TV here. An ad for a local bank. Thought it was a nice little giggle towards Mad Max.

Also stars the man with the worst jacket fashion in Hollywood - Michael Bay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v89M...eature=related
    @TerranceMulloy

Re: New bank ad with Michael Bay...

Hahahahahahaha

You know, I used to think that guy was the Devil, but my opinion of him has gone up so much in the last couple of years. Like him or not, the guy has absolutely no illusions about who he is or the kind of work he does.
    Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

What turns most people off of Michael Bay (the man) is how he behaves.

He is cocky and arrogant going as far as to insult the very audience(s) who keep him in Lamborghinis and Mc Mansions.

Other artists are self-confident in their craft and abilities, but they are also humble and realize all their success could be gone in an instant.
      Positive outcomes. Only.

Comment

While I don't particularly care for most of his stuff, the guy is one of the most technichally accomplished filmmakers in the world. I'd be cocky, too.

He came out last year when everyone was predicting Transformers to be a piece of sh1t and said "I make movies for 15-year-old boys and I don't apologize for that."

Fair enough as far as I'm concerned.
        Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

He was a guest director on last years 'On The Lot'. Man, did he tear into those kids. He basically shat on their films. It was brutal, but also hilarious because as Cycstorm said - the guy has no illusions about who he is, or what he does.

Obviously, a lot of it is ego, but I do think he's a very passionate film maker, and he knows a thing or two about crafting a blockbuster. Dude just needs to use the "zoom out" function on his camera a bit more - or at least inform his second unit about zooming out as well.

@TerranceMulloy

Comment

Working...
          X