Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Street Fighter" Cast Rounding Out

Click here to check out who is joining Kristin Kreuk in 20th Century Fox, Hyde Park Entertainment and Capcom's "Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li," a "re-imagining" or re-launch of the once-popular video game franchise.

I don't know what exactly it is but I am having a difficult time believing this is going to do really big business.

Re: "Street Fighter" Cast Rounding Out

Seeing as how I'm a video game nerd, I'd feel unfit for duty if I didn't respond to this.

First of all, Chun Li is Chinese. Kristen Kreuk, I believe, has some Chinese heritage but she isn't Chinese. An amazingly hot chick, but miscast. Also, doing this movie won't help her career any.

Micahael Clark Dunkin as Balrog is... who the f casted this thing? Did they ever earn their degree?

Why in God's name they are making another atrocious Street Fighter film is beyond me. Hadn't they learned their lesson last time? The first movie starring Jean Claude was one of the best comedies of all time!! Too bad it was Raul Julia's last film.
    Joan: What does the "T" stand for?
    Jack: Trustworthy.

Comment

Re: "Street Fighter" Cast Rounding Out

I can't wait to hear Michael Clark Duncan yell "I got paid!" with a horrible japanese accent after he wins a match.

With Gen in the movie it must take place after Street Fighter Alpha 2? Which is before the original Street Fighter 2 but after Street Fighter Alpha which is...oh dear I've gone crosseyed.

Comment

Working...
      X