No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Salvation Teaser Trailer!

TRAILER - http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/...easer-trailer/

In the highly anticipated new installment of The Terminator film franchise, set in post-apocalyptic 2018, Christian Bale stars as John Connor, the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington), a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet's operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.

Terminator Salvation is directed by McG of Charlie's Angels and We Are Marshall with a script written by writing duo John D. Brancato and Michael Ferris (Into the Sun, The Net, The Game, Terminator 3). This film marks the return of the Terminator series after Terminator 3 in 2003. Terminator Salvation arrives in theaters next summer on May 22nd, 2009. Stay tuned for more!
    @TerranceMulloy

Re: Terminator Salvation Teaser Trailer!

Dammit! I just bought these jeans last weekend, bro!
    Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

Comment

this didn't really do much for me. It just can't compare to the terminator 2 teaser that showed the t-1000 coming off an assembly line.

Maybe I just don't expect much from a fourth installment directed by "McG"
      Script List

Comment

I am looking forward to this!

Cool teaser, shows just enough footage to get me excited.

Comment

I think that looks great. It'd be a shame if they never did anything with the Terminator series further, that was always my view on it. The Terminator Trilogy was just a backstory, a good... hell, a REALLY good one (especially T2), but you can't stop there.

I dunno. I am just always so curious and the few clips here and there of the "future" and the "war" were never enough for me.

So I'm glad they are bringing that to the screen and Christian Bale will do a great job too.

Teaser looked good too. Just enough. I'm excited.

Comment

From McG --

"This movie takes place several years after Judgment Day, but prior to 2029. Just like it took a long time to get an HD plasma screen in our world, it took Skynet a lot of research and development to get to the T-800, and this movie explores that "space between." We have all been fascinated with the world after Judgment Day. Here it is.

In this film, there are Hydrobots that patrol the water, Transports that move human prisoners around, Harvesters that collect human beings as lab rats for Skynet and Aerostats that survey all that is going on with the resistance the world over.

We've started shooting the T-600 - the bigger, grimier, nastier version that preceded the T-800.

Like Reese says, they're easier to spot but they pack a mini gun and carry kick ass fire power. They're eight-foot tall killers that prowl the badlands looking for anything with a heartbeat to terminate.

Stan Winston, Production Designer Martin Laing and ILM came up with the designs and that thing is on Kyle Reese's ass throughout the entire picture. Wanted to achieve that bummer, rubbery skin, prosthetic look that cloaks an unrelenting machine with a singular focus of killing.

Also, I realize my name is ridiculous. I was born Joseph McGinty Nichol. McG is short for McGinty. I have been called this since the day I was born to create separation from my Uncle Joe and Grandpa Joe. I realize it sounds like some Hollywood nickname, hip-hop choice. But the truth is, this is simply my name - for every day of elementary school, every zit-filled day of high school. I have been taking **** for it ever since. I get it, I would think it's lame too. But it's just a name, and to change it now would seem fraudulent.

Oh yeah, don't get too uptight about the prospect of the film being PG-13. We have entertained the idea of a PG-13 rating largely because Batman Begins, in my opinion, was made compromise-free. So we'll see. The movie comes first and it will be protected at all times…

By the way, there are only three people who know the ending.

The unknown future rolls toward us."

McG
            @TerranceMulloy

Comment

I loved how they did the theme with the static.
              Scripts to trade

http://heartattackclubscripts.blogspot.com/

Comment

This film will be the making of McG.
                "What's worse than being talked about? Not being talked about."

Comment

Everyone brace yourselves when that day comes...

Comment

Terminator model revealed - T-600

http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eenshotju9.png
                    @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Looks sort of odd. Skeleton is definitely more threatening.

Comment

I never liked the scenes that took place in the post apocalyptic future, they seemed to drag the story down and felt kinda depressing.

Why not go way into the future where everyone thinks SkyNet was destroyed a long time ago, but as it turns out, some of the people walking among us are actually Terminators.

Comment

I couldn't see jack sh*t in the trailer with all the fancy static effects.

Comment

Originally posted by doubler83 View Post
                            I couldn't see jack sh*t in the trailer with all the fancy static effects.
                            You sure? I saw Jack sh*t.
                            "What's worse than being talked about? Not being talked about."

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneBlackFan View Post
                              You sure? I saw Jack sh*t.
                              Maybe I need my eyes testing. I was hoping to see John sh*t.

Comment

Working...
                              X