What happened to that Harrison Ford younger clone assassinates older self flick?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to that Harrison Ford younger clone assassinates older self flick?

That was a super cool idea. Does anybody have that script by the way?
    Script Reviews - 5 a week! http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/

Re: What happened to that Harrison Ford younger clone assassinates older self flick?

WTF?

Comment

Re: What happened to that Harrison Ford younger clone assassinates older self flick?

Due to scheduling conflicts, Wilford Brimley hasn't been available to play the younger clone.

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

For those who never heard of the project. The script had Harrison Ford playing his younger self sent to kill his older self. The younger Ford was going to be created via special effects, camera angles, etc. - I assume like that old Jordan commercial where Old Jordan plays Young Jordan. It sounded badass. Don't know if they could pull off the SFX though. Or maybe the script sucked. Good premise though.

Comment

Oh, thought someone was poking fun at Shia LeBouf.
          "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
          -Maya Angelou

Comment

Is this Gemini Man?

From IMDB...

An over-the-hill hitman faces off against a younger clone of himself.

Comment

That must be it. If anybody knows where I can find this script, PLEASE PM ME!

Comment

The premise can still work using a younger actor.

I presume-- tho I'm no expert-- it's easier to make someone look older than it is to make someone look younger.

Russell Crowe, Christian Bale, Guy Pearce, Clive Owen, etc...

"Trust your stuff." -- Dave Righetti, Pitching Coach

( Formerly "stvnlra" )

Comment

Originally posted by wilsoneads View Post
                  That must be it. If anybody knows where I can find this script, PLEASE PM ME!
                  I emailed it to you this morning...
                  "you have to write right, right?" -- Todd Gordon

Comment

Idea sounds very intriguing. Would anyone be so kind to send the script my way?

[email protected]

Comment

Don Murphy is producing it; had a post on his website several months back stating things were back on track for this actually getting made....

Comment

Too bad. Don Murphy's movies really suck.

"Trust your stuff." -- Dave Righetti, Pitching Coach

( Formerly "stvnlra" )

Comment

Sounds instead like a movie they should start shooting now with a young actor and wait twenty years to finish it.

Then, when the test screening goes poorly, that's when they can break out the CGI. It'll be better by then anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by thatcomedian View Post
                            Due to scheduling conflicts, Wilford Brimley hasn't been available to play the younger clone.
                            One can always count on Brimley to make a any joke a good one. Mostly.

Comment

Working...
                            X