No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full Quantum of Solace Trailer

Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
    Last time I posted a comment on a Bond script it got deleted. I'm having a childish protest.

-Derek
    It must have been bad to get deleted in this place!

Comment

I think it was a Bond script that he posted, which got deleted because EON sued.

Comment

EON can suck on my... lollipop.

Comment

Looks like EON intervened in your post just as you were about to say... lollipop. Whoa! EON is really fast!

Comment

Video for the theme song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMoJRLStD9c

Comment

Originally posted by thewire View Post
              Err...

The shot of Bond and a baddie falling off a construction site, through glass, and on some sort of wood, and Bond catching a rope, fvcking cool!!
              *cough*the Boondock Saints*cough*
              *cough*wanna be Jason Bourne action scenes and romance*cough*
              But this wily god never discloses even to the skillful questioner the whole content of his wisdom.

Comment

you need cough drops? you may have a cold...

Comment

This trailer reinforces my view of Craig. I miss the old charismatic more charming Bond. Sure, Craig is more realistic - I doubt Fleming intended Bond to be that realistic - but to me Craig lacks many vital Bond traits - real charm, gentlemanly sophistication. These were integral to the movie Bond - the Bond which Albert Broccoli and Harry Saltzman brought to the screen back in 1962. 99 percent of Bond fans/movie goers seem to

A) ignore this,

B) don't care.

I think it's shame but I accept I'm in a minority. The real movie Bond RIP. I don't see what Craig brings to Bond. A craggy look, perhaps? Not much else. But people seem to like him. I don't get it.

Comment

film fan, I see your point, the classics were of a different calibre. Saying that, we've had various iterations of Bond ---- so there's a Bond for everyone.
                    ----

The first 25 minutes of The Living Daylights is still my favourite Bond.
                    "What's worse than being talked about? Not being talked about."

Comment

"The first 25 minutes of The Living Daylights is still my favourite Bond."

The first shot of Dalton's Bond on the rock of Gibraltar - great!

Comment

I like the rough edges Bond. We had a lot of smooth edges bond for, well, since the 60's.

Let's have something relevant to today. The smooth bond was born out of the cold war. An era of move and counter move. The terror war is anything but smooth or calculated. It is brutal, fast, and has a lot of explosions. Bond should reflect that.

Comment

Working...
                        X