All-you-need-to-know guide to Watchmen...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-you-need-to-know guide to Watchmen...

Apart from Fox trying to delay it's opening.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/12/...en-featurette/

Watchmen is directed by Zack Snyder (of Dawn of the Dead and 300) and written by David Hayter (The Scorpion King, X-Men, X-Men 2) and Alex Tse. The movie arrives in theaters everywhere on March 6th, 2009.
    @TerranceMulloy

Re: All-you-need-to-know guide to Watchmen...

Comment

That was pretty cool, though I'd say the AYNTK guide to Watchmen should be Watchmen, unless you really want to enjoy Watchmen, in which case you should undertake Watchmen after seeing Watchmen, I suspect.
      Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

Comment

What did YOU think about it, T? Personally, I'm interested.

Comment

I met David at a party once. Taught me how to light up a bowl with a magnifying glass to keep the, er, smokable substance therein more pure and therefore more potent.

Never used butane again after.
          - - - - - - -
          Script consulting still going strong.

Details and updates here, as always: http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/...ead.php?t=9901

Comment

Originally posted by seh View Post
            What did YOU think about it, T? Personally, I'm interested.
            Loved the graphic novel. Read it when my uncle returned from the US back in 1989. Still have that original copy wrapped in plastic and stored away somewhere.

Movie wise - well I think if anyone was going to come close to capturing the essence of the book - Snyder was the guy who could do it. Judging from what we've seen with trailers, featurettes and clips, I think it's going to be a fantastic film - regardless of what the fanboys and critics say.
            @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Why do I need to know anything about a film that isn't ever going to be released?

Comment

It will get released, because Fox can't pass up the dough, they want it, they'll get it, eventually. And with that dough, of course, they can buy all the omelets they want.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKeenGuy View Post
                  Why do I need to know anything about a film that isn't ever going to be released?
                  What makes you think it'll never be released?
                  @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Working...
                  X