Korean Films(Horror) : Acclaimed :The Tales of Two Sisters remake?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Films(Horror) : Acclaimed :The Tales of Two Sisters remake?

What are some of the must see/buy horror films from South Korea?
    Last edited by Ben; 01-29-2009, 10:28 AM.
    You know what the news is. Now you're going to hear ... the rrrrest of the story!
    Paul Harvey
    -
    -
    -

Re: Korean Films(Horror) : Acclaimed :The Tales of Two Sisters remake?

Uh, Ben? Weren't you supposed to be, you know...outte here?

Comment

Man I thought there was already a thread about this.

And Ben's subject lines are back to being too long.

Save the Green Planet is a great recent Korean "horror" film.
      "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

Comment

The Host was fun.
        @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Ben, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be writing. And bolding your posts. And then coloring them. What is wrong with you lately?? Not even a single semi-colon to your usual 8 random punctuation marks below your question?? That's a shame and I feel like you're losing your edge. As for great South Korean horror films, I'd have to go with Kramer vs. Kramer, Three Men and a Baby, and of course Monsoon Wedding. Now if you want to talk North Korea, then we're looking at some real keepers. Let me know.
          Script Reviews - 5 a week! http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/

Comment

Norwegian is the new Korean...so I hear.

Comment

Okay i'll see what I can do.

Just avoiding being fired (and work efficiently) -- so
              I can catch 'THE UNINVITED', 'TAKEN' AND 'CRUSADE' in one day.

The first one is a remake of the biggest boxoffice hit in South Korea.

You know what the news is. Now you're going to hear ... the rrrrest of the story!
              Paul Harvey
              -
              -
              -

Comment

Wow... that just about made my eyes fly back and shoot out my ears.

Anyways... try Attack the Gas Station! Not horror, but still sorta in line.
                "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Much much better. I think the red is appropriate. I would've personally greened the k in "work" but the d in "and" makes sense.
                  Script Reviews - 5 a week! http://scriptshadow.blogspot.com/

Comment

(I'm having a little bit of a ball again, last time I laughed this good on a consistent weekly basis - thanks to you know who - was when the whole Josh Clair thing was going around.)

Comment

Got a volume knob on that post, Ben?
                      @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                        I can catch 'THE UNINVITED', 'TAKEN' AND 'CRUSADE' in one day.

The first one is a remake of the biggest boxoffice hit in South Korea.
                        No it isn't.

http://www.the-numbers.com/movies/series/SouthKorea.php

Comment

301/302 creeped me out, and I think it could be made to translate into a Hollywood film fairly well.

Also watch for The Chaser (Korean version) to get a US release this year, followed by a planned Hollywood remake. It's a solid film about a pimp trying to catch the serial killer who keeps murdering his prostitutes.
                          "Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way.-
                          ― Ray Bradbury

Comment

Thanks for those titles.

Cheers,
                            ;
                            ;
                            ;
                            ;

;;;;
                            Paul Harvey
                            -
                            -
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenlocks View Post
                              301/302 creeped me out, and I think it could be made to translate into a Hollywood film fairly well.

Also watch for The Chaser (Korean version) to get a US release this year, followed by a planned Hollywood remake. It's a solid film about a pimp trying to catch the serial killer who keeps murdering his prostitutes.
                              Check out "Shiri" with Yunjin Kim from the TV series LOST. Very good assassin movie.
                              "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X