The Bounty Hunter (another jennifer aniston rom com)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bounty Hunter (another jennifer aniston rom com)

took the words out my mouth on this summary...

I don't know why, but I have a feeling Jennifer Aniston is going to play the ex-girlfriend in every romantic comedy from now until whenever her career ends (hopefully soon). With that said, here's the first trailer for The Bounty Hunter, a new romantic comedy action adventure whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it that also stars Gerard Butler as a bounty hunter who comes to arrest Aniston (oh what a concept!). I'm not going to say this looks terrible, I just think it looks very typical, too much like every other romantic comedy action movie that Hollywood puts out. If you're into this kind of stuff, enjoy, and if not, try and enjoy it anyway.
    http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/12/...niston-butler/
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: The Bounty Hunter (another jennifer aniston rom com)

I'd like for Gerard to decide whether he wants to be the new Matthew McConaughey or Russell Crowe and stick with his decision.

Comment

I realize this may not be saying a lot, but this looks like it could just be the best Anniston movie yet. ...but that isn't saying much.

Comment

as if you all haven't heard of the term "typecast". it's a real phenomenon.

anyhoo - i've never been a fan but i did like the good girl. she wasn't such a good girl

Comment

She's starting to look too old to play these types of roles IMO.

Comment

if the men actors get older then please allow the women actors to get older too. geeeeezzzz! is she too fat for you too?

Comment

Originally posted by NikeeGoddess View Post
              if the men actors get older then please allow the women actors to get older too. geeeeezzzz! is she too fat for you too?
              Perhaps age isn't even the contributing factor, but for me, there's something about her in that trailer that I find rather unattractive. I don't quite know what it is; maybe too much time in a tanning bed? Either way, something just looks off IMO.

As for actors and actresses getting older, yes it happens, but eventually they have to stop playing the roles they were 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnycal View Post
                I'd like for Gerard to decide whether he wants to be the new Matthew McConaughey or Russell Crowe and stick with his decision.
                I'd take none of the above. I don't understand the appeal of this guy at all.

Comment

Now, if Dog the bounty hunter played the romantic interest, then we have a movie...especially when his crazyass wife finds out he's cheating on her with that b!tch from Friends (her words, not mine). :-)

MT
                  If Lindsey Lohan has a child, and that child will lead...I will follow.

Comment

Working...
                  X